Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Music - Women Don't Care About Your Intelligence / Just Have a Nice P.E.R.S.O.N.A.L.I.T.Y.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Women don't care about your intelligence
Women don't care about intellect
Sex is a primal, animalistic thing
She wants Chad to turn her into a mess

And you try to be so deep and theorize
Oh, you fool

"Love" is 100% about how good-
looking, young, famous and thuggish you
Are in relation to the woman you want
To kiss/date/marry/cuddle or screw

And you try to be so nice and empathize
Oh, you fool

Just have a nice:

Philtrum
Eye area
Ramus
Status
Ocular structure
Nose to face ratio
Andromorphy
Lower third
Intramaxillary suture
Testosterone in the womb levels / but above all, a good-looking:
Young face

When is your album coming out?

And people on here still deny the guitarpill.

Young looking face isn't even helping. You have to look masculine enough in order to be attractive to Foids.

When is your album coming out?

And people on here still deny the guitarpill.
First one already came! I will re-record some songs in a studio if I have enough money or manage to convince my acquaintance who has the studio in his room to do it for free.

Second one coming soon!

Guitarmaxxing :feelsokman:

Young looking face isn't even helping. You have to look masculine enough in order to be attractive to Foids.
Age is crucial boyo, try getting some young attractive woman as a grandpa, even if you were a former Chad. Try getting a prime woman with huge nasolabial folds, expression marks, baldness, etc.

You have to have the complete package, of course just being young-loooking doesn't guarantee you anything but it's part of what you need.

Moggs me at playing an instrument

will listen tbh

great music and frame mogs me tbh

Age is crucial boyo, try getting some young attractive woman as a grandpa, even if you were a former Chad. Try getting a prime woman with huge nasolabial folds, expression marks, baldness, etc.

You have to have the complete package, of course just being young-loooking doesn't guarantee you anything but it's part of what you need.
Cope. A 50 year old Chad can still slay better with women of my age than me at 26. Just be a Chad theory.

Cope. A 50 year old Chad can still slay better with women of my age than me at 26. Just be a Chad theory.
If you're an incel, you basically get nothing regardless of your age nowadays. But at 50, he'd have to be a real gigachad to get really young and attractive women using just his looks (and not betabuxx or fame, etc).

will listen tbh
Did you?

I listened to it and enjoyed it. James Blunt of our forum ngl @Mainländer

Might donate some money tbh :feelsokman:

Thank you yet again for this cope

your voice mogs mine, nice singing tbh

Your music's really nice tbh

Smegma really likes you

BRAVO!!!!!! talent mog

If you're an incel, you basically get nothing regardless of your age nowadays. But at 50, he'd have to be a real gigachad to get really young and attractive women using just his looks (and not betabuxx or fame, etc).
So you agree it's all about looks. A young face is only needed if you want to attract teen girls in my opinion. With women at the same age, looking younger than your actual age is a con. Adult women prefer decent mature men over Prettyboy. A Chad usually doesn't look younger than his actual age and if he does, he's just a Prettyboy at best.

Last edited:
of course. I enjoyed it ngl

same ngl

creativitymogs me to another dimension

BRAVO!!!!!! talent mog

I really appreciate it, lifefuel for more releases.

Smegma really likes you

You're nice with the guitar, man.

Sigma reposts everything he does just to laugh at it, JFL at "get a hobby"
Sigma has been absolutely addicted to my stuff lately.

I'm not getting that old.
Oh I see :feelsrope:

why cant i sing? :feelstrash: :feelsrope:

why cant i sing? :feelstrash: :feelsrope:
Just practice bro. I have a bad musical ear (I can't memorize the notes when not in relation to the songs and I get carried away by fifths, thirds, etc, when singing along with another vocal), and used to suck at singing (not that I consider myself good now, but decent at least).

Just practice bro. I have a bad musical ear (I can't memorize the notes when not in relation to the songs and I get carried away by fifths, thirds, etc, when singing along with another vocal), and used to suck at singing (not that I consider myself good now, but decent at least).
i cant i am voice cel :feelstrash: :feelsmega:

i cant i am voice cel :feelstrash: :feelsmega:
How bad is your voice? Mine isn't a conventionally good voice either. I sound too young (which I like tbh, but this is not a conventionally good trait for a good masculine voice), high pitch with low vocal extension, nasal voice, I have a bit of difficulty sustaining notes. Someone on IT said my voice is so bad they get why I'm an incel based on that alone, kek. But again, some people have complimented it, it's a bit more subjective than looks I think.

How bad is your voice? Mine isn't a conventionally good voice either. I sound too young (which I like tbh, but this is not a conventionally good trait for a good masculine voice), high pitch with low vocal extension, nasal voice, I have a bit of difficulty sustaining notes. Someone on IT said my voice is so bad they get why I'm an incel based on that alone, kek. But again, some people have complimented it, it's a bit more subjective than looks I think.
my voice is horrible i cant speak into mic or into phone with strangers i cant take calls too. also like i said i sometimes work in cash desk so i
have to call ppl in mic so WHOLE store hears it but i never did it..im glad :feelstrash: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:
kill me i am jelly

E32