Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel movie - reipu zonbi (incel apocalypse fantasy)

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-

"After a nuclear attack in Tokyo, the female population is attacked by infected males who have become sex-crazed zombies, hungry for human flesh. Officeworker Momoko and nurse Nozomi seek shelter in a Shinto Shrine, where they meet housewife Kanae and school girl Tamae. With no choices left to them, the group of girls decides to take a stand and arm themselves with assault rifles and explosives to fight off hordes of horny zombies. What is the secret to killing the zombies for good?"

View: https://www.imdb.com/video/vi3770532633/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk

Only con is it's a;; noodlewhore actors no white girls

Last edited:
highly suggest watching :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: can watch free lots of website have it :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Why would you watch this shit if they are winning?
They didnt win :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: in the end they all died after the male zombies ejaculated in them

...is it in English? :feelswhat:

Will watch it later it better be good or else I will rape your asshole
you'll enjoy it, and theres 5 in the franchise :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Please tell me there are villains who fuck up shit very well?
theres incel gang that teamed up with horny reipu zonbis to reip wimen, i thikn in 2 or 3 of the trilogy they took down the women's head quarters and killed off all the women via ejaculating zombie coom inside them :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back