Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel movie night when?

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
i have alot of goyslop for you boyos :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy:

REEE ZERO REPLIES?? WHy!

dont you boyos wanna watcha da movies?!

sounds cool i guess

it also doubles as a IPF but we are here to watcha da movies!

@Uggo Mongo thoughts?

WATCH PARTY STREAM

WATCH PARTY STREAM

:feelsLightsaber:

Im able to host it but the few times i do, No one joins so i thought incel movie night was dead in the water.

I found it to be a complete waste of time to try to organize and stream movies here but maybe he will have better success :feelshmm:
Same, I hosted before and only 1 joined lol

Im able to host it but the few times i do, No one joins so i thought incel movie night was dead in the water.
HOW DO U HOST IT? GIB TIPS! I WILL ORGANIZE!

HOW DO U HOST IT? GIB TIPS! I WILL ORGANIZE!
Use discord, Stream your screen, Put on Human centipede 3 as its the best one. Bill Boss is the best villain ever!

Forgot to say you gotta click pop up window for it to show to others.

@Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks

eyes wide shut is a good one. who would be down?

damn you dont like them?
One of them is a backstabber and keeps stabbing users in the back, Not gonna be in a discord call with this piece of shit.

You mean Ron?
Yeah, Fuck outta here, Hes a backstabber.

Turned on me randomly and did a 180 as our friendship was going good, What a dork.

What movies we gonna watch?

How can we make it happen?
step 1) everybody makes a JEWcord account
step 2) everybody joins a discord server
step 3) i host movie
step 4) everybody watches!

Good selection, there's a movie called Goodnight Mommy that came out in 2015, two twin boys conspire against their mother after they're suspicious of her (reasons become clear in film). Maybe you'd like that, or anyone here would hopefully.

step 1) everybody makes a JEWcord account
step 2) everybody joins a discord server
step 3) i host movie
step 4) everybody watches!
I'm already in the discord now

Good selection, there's a movie called Goodnight Mommy that came out in 2015, two twin boys conspire against their mother after they're suspicious of her (reasons become clear in film). Maybe you'd like that, or anyone here would hopefully.

on it

NIGGERS JOIN THE SERVER!
>inb4 jewcord
@Pancakecel @ItsovERfucks @Lonelyus @Eminemshalfbrother @NeverEvenBegan @PhilipBlake @DarkStarDown

Attachments

• 1707959584711.png
    1707959584711.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 5
@GeckoBus @WorthlessSlavicShit @proudWEED @LeFrenchCel GTFIH :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

i am hoping for atleast 10 brocells at once in the vc

@GeckoBus @WorthlessSlavicShit @proudWEED @LeFrenchCel GTFIH :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
if i join your shit and get banned from discord bruh, like if i loose my entire acc with all my contacts because of fuckshit...
thats why i dont join shit man
like a few months ago everyone lost their account and it felt like i was one of the few who didnt
besides i dont have time rn anyway, maybe later.

if i join your shit and get banned from discord bruh, like if i loose my entire acc with all my contacts because of fuckshit...
:feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink:
its okay brocelllll, u dont need to get banned! i will try to find alternatives to jewcord