Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel movie idea

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Pajeet is a balding 5'2 Indian janitor working at a High School in California. Every day he has to see Chads and Stacie's make out in the corridors. The captain of the football team, Rambo Eaglehawk, a 6'5 Aryan beast from a wealthy family and his girlfriend Elisa De Fleur, a TikTok-influencer, run the school and constantly taunt Pajeet by shoving him into lockers and telling him that he smells like curry.

One night when Pajeet is taking a walk in the middle of the night with his dog Gupta, he finds Rambo passed out in the street. He tries to shake him, but as soon as he does, everything turns to black. When he wakes up, he's in a mansion and when he looks in the mirror, Rambo Eaglehawk is staring back at him.

I can't be bothered with the rest of the story but basically Pajeet gets to fuck Elisa De Fleur in every hole and it feels good and he's cumming and jizzing all over her ass and tiddies and he's finally happy and everyone thinks he's not acting himself as he's not bullying anyone anymore and is suddenly into Bollywood movies and bobbing his head when he speaks. This is not a deep movie, it's just about seeing Pajeet get his revenge and get inside some punani and not being whacked across the face with his own wet mop everyday.

Title: "Pajeet Vs Rambo"
Proposed budget: $10 million dollars
Projected box office gross (worldwide): $223 million dollars
Predicted Oscar nominations: 5

Comments from agents that the script has been sent to:
- "This is one of the best screenplays I've ever read, this is Citizen Kane-level shit"
- "If this is given the green light, it could be the most important film of the 2020s"
"There's underdog stories and then there's the story of Pajeet. Absolutely remarkable. I will get this to Warner Brothers immediately!".

I think the cinematic era of Inceldom is upon us.

this is just the story of the manhwa "The life of a loser"

from a wealthy family
no the chad has to have nothing else than his looks for the point to be made clearer
If you make him rich some leftist are going to argue that the incel faith isn't because of blackpill but wealth inequality.
Elisa De Fleur, a TikTok-influencer, run the school and constantly taunt Pajeet by shoving him into lockers and telling him that he smells like curry
I think that they would just say it's racism(which can be changed with education). The blackpill is more subtle as it say that even a "respectfull" foid who is fully aware of "how bad racism is" would still act like adolf himself when it comes to dating and THAT CANNOT BE CHANGED as it is biologicaly enforced.