Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel mothers in nutshell

I hate my mother

The blue pill is destroying that poor kid

I actually get tingles in the back of my head, thinking about my mum saying similar shit to me. What a sociopathic useless cunt.

our parents are probably the most bluepilled persons in our lifes together with therapists

The blue pill is destroying that poor kid
He will rope when he will comprehend the truth that he is subhuman and his mother was constantly deceiving him :feelsbadman:

our parents are probably the most bluepilled persons in our lifes together with therapists
They're. Despite the fact they wanting me stay single in young age. They told me very often that baldnes didn't ruin my apperance

They told me very often that baldnes didn't ruin my apperance
What a delusional bluepilled retards :bluepill::feelskek:
Why they always have to lie that looks doesn't matter to their own kids? Do they secretly enjoy our suffering and loneliness :feelswhat:

Fucking cunts, this should be labeled ragefuel

This video makes me want to do something bad, or worse, or maybe even baddER than thst.

What a delusional bluepilled retards :bluepill::feelskek:
Why they always have to lie that looks doesn't matter to their own kids? Do they secretly enjoy our suffering and loneliness :feelswhat:
My parents just don't know shit about modern dating. I looked at photos of my dad in his 21-26 years, and he always had buzz haircut. Women weren't too picky in 2000s

I actually get tingles in the back of my head, thinking about my mum saying similar shit to me. What a sociopathic useless cunt.
Same

My parents just don't know shit about modern dating. I looked at photos of my dad in his 21-26 years, and he always had buzz haircut. Women weren't too picky in 2000s
tbh boomers always are delusional, they can't comprehend how modern times are worse than those when they were young.

My mother is 75% why I'm incel.

My mother is ugly, her facial bones are shitty.
Ugly mothers produce incel sons.

Real life doesnt work that way.

Real life doesnt work that way.
Irl this poor kid would've end up here after years of brutal bullying by normiescum and rejection by toilets. Euthanasia legalization for subhumans, when?!!

disfugured doesn't mean ugly. That kid is the Chad of disfigured kids.