Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel moon colony

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date

Would you go?

• Total voters
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Lets say the government decides to set up a station on the moon for 100ish incels to go into exile. There is no returning. On the moon, you'll be given your own room, and medium speed broadband internet. Common areas will be shared. The food will be airplane quality, as well as various frozen foods. You will also be occasionally interviewed by the media regarding life on the station. Would you go to escape your current situation?

fuck no. Rather just NEET at home where I get amazing food made by my mom and high speed internet

if internet is good sounds good to me lol. so i can postmax to oblivion

Doesn't sound any worse than being NEET.

imagine going ER on aliencels

Living on the moon would be sweet. I would snort moon rocks all day tbhngl.

It will not make huge difference . I allready live as if i was on the moon.

Nah I’m staying at home

of course i would go, i wanna leave this shitty planet asap and plus free food, neet, and internet, and no normies/chads//stacys, sounds like a dream come true tbh

enticing ngl. i'm still quite young so not for atleast another year or so.

Why moon? Let's fly on a spaceship together, we can be space pirates!

Maybe ... Living on the Moon must have several problems as well and the landscape is kind of monotonous. But it's still a beautiful, off-white desert.

At least the lower gravity makes you grow taller

If we can't go to the moon, lets go to Antartica and conquer one of the old bases that got left behind there, and then find some Lovecraftian monsters and live as kings over all the normalfags who once put us down.

we need a incel colony somewhere in world

Sure. Basically just the NEET life but I would get to hang around with other incels.
Everyone who didn't say yes is a fakecel cuck.

We all know you only want to go because the moon is made of cheese :feelswhere:

Yes bro tbh one of my copes that keeps me from sui is smth like this happening or some VR experiment where u will be put to virtual reality till you die

this thread is getting me excited for something that will never happen in my lifetime :feelsbadman:

fuck no. Rather just NEET at home where I get amazing food made by my mom and high speed internet
if internet is good sounds good to me lol. so i can postmax to oblivion
Airplane quality food? No
Lets say the food is higher quality and you have high speed internet. Would you change your mind?
I guess you could go on an intergalactic suicide mission as well. After all, incels are genetic cannon fodder
we need a incel colony somewhere in world
Problem with earth is that we will be hunted down and taken over. They won't care about small incel camps. But imagine if we made our own economy and lots of guys joined. ((( ))) wouldn't like that. Not one bit.
If we can't go to the moon, lets go to Antartica and conquer one of the old bases that got left behind there, and then find some Lovecraftian monsters and live as kings over all the normalfags who once put us down.
I'm not a flat earther, but I've heard that Antartica is heavily militarized. Interesting idea though. Reminds me of when Frankenstein's monster went into exile in the North Pole.

No I don't see how it would be better than what I have now. The moon is bleak af and our muscles would atrophy making us even more weak and depressed.

The last thing I would want to do is be stuck in a small area with a bunch of loney dudes. Place will contanstly smell lize jizz and man ass.

I would go so then when I ejaculate it'll shoot wherever I point it without stopping. A fellow incel would be walking on the moon sidewalk and I'd point my dick at them out the window and cum on him. When I got to bed I can lie down and it'll shoot straight up, endlessly going into space. I'd watch it slowly rise as I'd close my eyes and fall asleep.

Even better yet I could use this to get revenge on the people of Earth. I'd point my penis at them and ejaculate. I don't know how long it would take for a single shot to get there, but I'd be dedicated each day to dropping load after load on them. I also wouldn't focus on one area, since when the planet spins I'd be spreading my seed to everywhere in the world. My cum would be worldwide. I could possibly make it rain my cum and have a drop land in a chicks vagina. I'd manage to impregnate a Stacy despite being an incel and finally ascend (She'd just abort it though, so my genes wouldn't actually pass on). I could also try throwing my shit at them or other human liquids.

Or, we could all unite and save up on a pile of semen, sweat, shit, piss, blood, etc. We'd build this giant mound and then drop that on all of them. It'd fall on Earth and hopefully land on a largely populated city, having our shit and piss land in kid's mouths.

Yes, I’d give it a go.

The last thing I would want to do is be stuck in a small area with a bunch of loney dudes. Place will contanstly smell lize jizz and man ass.
it would be gay af

I would go so then when I ejaculate it'll shoot wherever I point it without stopping. A fellow incel would be walking on the moon sidewalk and I'd point my dick at them out the window and cum on him. When I got to bed I can lie down and it'll shoot straight up, endlessly going into space. I'd watch it slowly rise as I'd close my eyes and fall asleep.

Even better yet I could use this to get revenge on the people of Earth. I'd point my penis at them and ejaculate. I don't know how long it would take for a single shot to get there, but I'd be dedicated each day to dropping load after load on them. I also wouldn't focus on one area, since when the planet spins I'd be spreading my seed to everywhere in the world. My cum would be worldwide. I could possibly make it rain my cum and have a drop land in a chicks vagina. I'd manage to impregnate a Stacy despite being an incel and finally ascend (She'd just abort it though, so my genes wouldn't actually pass on). I could also try throwing my shit at them or other human liquids.

Or, we could all unite and save up on a pile of semen, sweat, shit, piss, blood, etc. We'd build this giant mound and then drop that on all of them. It'd fall on Earth and hopefully land on a largely populated city, having our shit and piss land in kid's mouths.

The moon still has gravity. If you jizz in your bed it will float up and slowly fall back on your face most likely. Also the only way your jizz is going to be able to hit earth from the surface of the moon is if you can shoot jizz out of your dick at over 5,000mph.

The moon still has gravity. If you jizz in your bed it will float up and slowly fall back on your face most likely. Also the only way your jizz is going to be able to hit earth from the surface of the moon is if you can shoot jizz out of your dick at over 5,000mph.
Then I'd do a suicide jizzing by flying out into space towards Earth and using my 5000mph gun that I snuck by security to shoot my cum at them.

if i can play fortnite, yes

if there is weed and video games yee. most of what i eat is frozen anyway.