Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel moneymaxxing

EVILcel

EVILcel

Live to fight another day
★★★★★
With inceldom going mainstream it’s time for us to start making moves for the times to come :feelsokman: ITT I give you the most incel ways to make money, feel free to add to the list.

Thifting & reselling
Selling scrap metal
Clearing out houses/garbage removal
Foraging (not for citycels)
Growing (in states where it’s legal)
Dropshipping
Uber/Lyft
Stringr
Stock photography (I take thousands of pictures weekly)

stealing money from normies

i think i'm going to try the growing one since in my country marijuana is legal, but with a limit
also clearing garbage was one of the jobs i had before I got the web dev one

i think i'm going to try the growing one since in my country marijuana is legal, but with a limit
also clearing garbage was one of the jobs i had before I got the web dev one
everyone is a computer wizard it seems

stealing money from normies
Preferably things that won’t get us in legal trouble, judges will have no mercy on an incel

I have a super secret method i'll share this with you guys but you must promise you won't sell it to some dumb normie. Anyway here's how you do it first you buy around 10x packs of matches then you take half of the matches from those packs then you go to a dumpster and find those little cardboard boxes for matches then put half of the matches that you took from those packs you bought and resell 20x packs of matches this is a fool-proof method.

Preferably things that won’t get us in legal trouble, judges will have no mercy on an incel
Make sure you don't get caught.

I have a super secret method i'll share this with you guys but you must promise you won't sell it to some dumb normie. Anyway here's how you do it first you buy around 10x packs of matches then you take half of the matches from those packs then you go to a dumpster and find those little cardboard boxes for matches then put half of the matches that you took from those packs you bought and resell 20x packs of matches this is a fool-proof method.
:feelsgah::feelsgah: it’s free money

Make Beats/Instrumentals/Learn Producing put on website like soundcloud/youtube for people to lease / join Fiverr do jobs/tasks for 5$ each..

Join a new bank/Banks alot of banks offer promotions /free money just for opening an account usually a checking account...

How is the stock photography working out for you OP? Are you making money from it?

Yeah I’ve made a couple hundred dollars from it so far, pics sell from .25 to $2 and now that I’m focusing on quantity more than anything, uploading much more than I used to, I should make a couple grand from it by years end.

wagecelling is good enough for me imo

Uber/Lyft

This is NOT a good way for an incel to earn money. The pay is nowhere near good enough to put up with the constant stress of being around normies.

The best way to earn money is plain ol regular wageslaving. These other ways of earning money tend to take up a lot of your time, even more than wageslaving does and earns you less money. Well, except for selling drugs illegally.

If you want money, workcelling + investing in crypto will be the best way for the next 20 years at least.

Wagecelling isn’t for everyone, also some good options for incels who want to make money on the side of wagecelling

This is NOT a good way for an incel to earn money. The pay is nowhere near good enough to put up with the constant stress of being around normies.
I camp out at the airport and do late night rides, it’s not so bad and it’s always busy.

Make Beats/Instrumentals/Learn Producing put on website like soundcloud/youtube for people to lease / join Fiverr do jobs/tasks for 5$ each..
Adding these to the list :feelsokman:

i plan on moneymaxxing by becoming a big gaming YT channel. i dont plan on betabuxxing however.