Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel moment: you hate teen movies

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
I HATE teen movies and teen comedies, whether they be Disney channel sitcoms or teen movies from the 80s where life is all nice and idyll, with the underdog getting a Stacy and having a cadre of friends at his side. Then they all go to the mall, have fun, and roller blade into the sunset holding hands :feelsautistic:

it makes me feel annoyed that I didn't have that as a high schooler and pisses me off to an extreme extent, even seeing clips of them pisses me off

Last edited:
ITS NOT FAIR I JUST WANT TEEN SEX. EVERYONE IN TEEN MOVIES HAS LUSTFUL TEEN SEX

i never liked them even i when i was a child

I love them. Project X and Superbad are my favorite ones.

Try not to rage (EXTREME EDITION):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFtiwNUDIcs

because subconciously your brain was telling you that you would never get to experience what they had and that you should just quit while you were ahead

Look at the comments of that vid, "OMG SHE SO BEAUTIFUL" looks rly are everything also that male would NEVER get anywhere close to her, she would probably want him dead for existing and not being chad

I don’t even watch movies tbh, only movies about topics I am interested in such as history

I used to like American pie until I realized I will never experience anything close to what’s in the movie now it’s just ropefuel

Last edited:
Super true
whats even more upsetting is when a teen is in a “teen” movie and havimg sex and put in sexual situations yet when i go to social media and state “ I would mouth fuck her teen mouth so hard” all of a sudden im a,pedo? Like wtf

Shes having sex anyway. Its not like we have any notions she is pure anymore but me wanting to fuck her is somehow out of line? Not hollywood putting her in a nude scene? Fuck outta here

I used to like American pie until I realized I will never experience anything close to what’s in the movie now it’s just ropefuel
AMERICAN PIE SINGLEHANDEDLY RUINED MY LIFE

Its not fair I wanted to rope after watching Project X and donnie darko:feelsrope:

Netflix is the worst social that contain films LGBTQ+ and other films/TV series and in all of these there are much scenes of sex.
How Sex Education, Big Mouth... :feelspuke:

Not only that, but I also find them boring.

yeah I hate that normie garbage :lasereyes:

I love them. Project X and Superbad are my favorite ones.
Those were some of my favorite movies when I was 13-14 and I always longed to go to a teenage party like that and have a fun teenage experience. It came and passed and nothing even 10% close to what was depicted happened to me. Sour grapes for me and I cant watch teen movies like that ever again.

Do slashers count as teen movies? I absolutely love watching teenage chads and stacies getting butchered like pigs by psychos

My mom is currently watching "Vampire Diaries". Full of chads and stacies, and of course, because it is mostly for women, it's all about relationships and drama. I just want to kill all the characters

I love movies when the nerd gets the hottest girl
They are good cope

they're boring and unrelatable

Do slashers count as teen movies? I absolutely love watching teenage chads and stacies getting butchered like pigs by psychos
i still hate those movies because you have to spend them with the annoying Chads and Stacies