Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel misconception

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
A lot of people think that we can’t get foids due to our defeatist personalities, people say that we are too pessimistic for any foids to like us.

This is certainly not the case, all because we acknowledge that femoids will never like us doesn’t mean our mind set/perspective will affect how will interact, we could could act with chad like confidence and it would be pointless, I’ve done it and I just get shut down by foids with them saying stuff like “you’re not attractive so don’t try to be”. People think it’s our personality, well our personality is the way it is due to the rejection and isolation from/caused by foids. Our personality is completely irrelevant, we can change our personality and adjust it on command, the internet and liking of personalities is also subjective when physical appearance is objective.

Also, people say we are entitled... well yes we are, we are entitled to the same treatment as every other guy that gets laid all the time. Our lives shouldn’t be like this. We don’t deserve it.

personality doesn't mean shit. some of the hottest girls I've ever met were the biggest bitches ever.

Personality is the biggest meme of all time

Personality is code word for SMV.

The "personality" argument has been debunked dozens of times by FACEandLMS, catfishman and others.

"Personality"= since you're not attractive, be a good cuck and my little servant, then maybe I can marry you when I'm 40 IF you're rich by them and at least 4/10. Nevermind the fact I will neglect sex and cheat on you with better looking guys anyway. Probably divorcerape if in the US as well.

The same foids that claim personality matters, are the same foids that will spread their legs when a Chad with a swastika tattoo messages them with “hey whore come eat my shit while I beat off to iCarly”.

Personality is a meme, there is dozens of experiments on this site with chads passing by literally pedophiles, Nazis and women haters and in almost every case this was not a real problem for hundreds of foids.