Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel milks government SSI to get free housing and free SSI checks

• Thread starter Deleted member 33805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33805

Self-banned
-

This is what every incel deserves and should take advantage of. Live off the taxes of normies, cucks and foids.

Nah, just mentalcels will get that, uglycels and shortcels will never get buxx

He didn't choose to have autism in the first place. Living with autism in this society is hell. Why should people with a disability work even hard as someone with no disability... Looks fair to me he got some free moneys.

He didn't choose to have autism in the first place. Living with autism in this society is hell. Why should people with a disability work even hard as someone with no disability... Looks fair to me he got some free moneys.
No way is this dude autistic. He used to work an IT job that paid $60,000 a year.

No way is this dude autistic. He used to work an IT job that paid $60,000 a year.
It's known that autistic people (high functioning - asperger) are good with computers.

This is what every incel deserves and should take advantage of. Live off the taxes of normies, cucks and foids.

As tempting as it is to live off normies and not lift a finger for soyciety, the dependency on that system scares me. What happens if that system ever goes down, or is cut, or whatever? Then you've got nothing to fall back on.
It's known that autistic people (high functioning - asperger) are good with computers.
I'm not. I happen to be a software engineer by title, but I suck at it and can barely find work because of my lack of skill and knowledge.

Wageslaves fruits of labor belong to us Autistocrats

The US has a lot better welfare scheme than I have been led to believe. I think only severely autistic, head-banger types should get welfare.

Nah, thats not enough for me. SO I guess I have to continue to wageslave two jobs. $1100 a month? I need at least $1800. My bills are $1000 a month all together.

The US has a lot better welfare scheme than I have been led to believe. I think only severely autistic, head-banger types should get welfare.
I used to bang my head as a child and similarly act retarded but became more inhibited as I aged.

However, this doesn't imply that I don't still have autism and don't deserve NEETbux. I am uniquely incapable of wageslavery, and I'm glad the state sees it that way.

Autism is a disability; it's not like some psychopathic negro living off of his baby mama's welfare.

Last edited:
If one can do it and be content with it more power to them. I tried neet for a couple of months and ended up feeling like roping more then ever. You begin to feel like everything has stagnated and life is moving on without you, for some working to keep your mind active is better.

If one can do it and be content with it more power to them. I tried neet for a couple of months and ended up feeling like roping more then ever. You begin to feel like everything has stagnated and life is moving on without you, for some working to keep your mind active is better.
You can work on your mind without resorting to social conformity. If anything, the latter is more stultifying than being a full rotter, imotbh.

Nah, thats not enough for me. SO I guess I have to continue to wageslave two jobs. $1100 a month? I need at least $1800. My bills are $1000 a month all together.
You live in the U.S.? Become an electrician in the oil fields, you can make 120-250k, there's big wagebucks and powerful connections in the oil industry. Now, that crypto mining is booming you can learn how to set up rigs for dumb normies and legit make 325k~ if you hustle really hard.

Well hello idea
We still don't get pussy. We should as we can hack and nuke if we could.:feelsdevil:

Better for me is the middle ground of working part time (x3 a week) . I have NEET level free time and relaxation basically, but I haul in 1500 euros a month, don't get a stagnation feel from always rotting, I don't have the stigma of being a parasite, I'm not dependent and I don't have a long history of unemployment.

My condolences.
"Just live within your means bro."

You begin to feel like everything has stagnated and life is moving on without you,
Yeah. It's easier to notice reality.

So he makes like $2200 a month or more in benefits. Minimum wage cucks make $1300 working full time. :feelshaha: