Incel milks government SSI to get free housing and free SSI checks

MrJangles

MrJangles

Recruit
★★★★
13d 17h 59m

This is what every incel deserves and should take advantage of. Live off the taxes of normies, cucks and foids.

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★
119d 3h 4m
Nah, just mentalcels will get that, uglycels and shortcels will never get buxx

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Imam yoda ibn hamudi عليه السلام
★★★★★
78d 21h 56m
BrokenAndThrownAway

BrokenAndThrownAway

Misanthropist
1d 18h 13m
He didn't choose to have autism in the first place. Living with autism in this society is hell. Why should people with a disability work even hard as someone with no disability... Looks fair to me he got some free moneys.

MrJangles

MrJangles

Recruit
★★★★
13d 17h 59m
He didn't choose to have autism in the first place. Living with autism in this society is hell. Why should people with a disability work even hard as someone with no disability... Looks fair to me he got some free moneys.
No way is this dude autistic. He used to work an IT job that paid $60,000 a year.

BrokenAndThrownAway

BrokenAndThrownAway

Misanthropist
1d 18h 13m
No way is this dude autistic. He used to work an IT job that paid $60,000 a year.
It's known that autistic people (high functioning - asperger) are good with computers.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

卐 Autismcel wizard with special powers 卐
★★★
24d 14h 47m

This is what every incel deserves and should take advantage of. Live off the taxes of normies, cucks and foids.
As tempting as it is to live off normies and not lift a finger for soyciety, the dependency on that system scares me. What happens if that system ever goes down, or is cut, or whatever? Then you've got nothing to fall back on.
It's known that autistic people (high functioning - asperger) are good with computers.
I'm not. I happen to be a software engineer by title, but I suck at it and can barely find work because of my lack of skill and knowledge.

IslaVista2014

IslaVista2014

With the intent to inflict death
★★★★★
66d 13h 1m
Wageslaves fruits of labor belong to us Autistocrats

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
112d 16h 48m
The US has a lot better welfare scheme than I have been led to believe. I think only severely autistic, head-banger types should get welfare.

JustinSane

JustinSane

Officer
★★★
16d 1h 57m
Nah, thats not enough for me. SO I guess I have to continue to wageslave two jobs. $1100 a month? I need at least $1800. My bills are $1000 a month all together.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional Black supremacy
★★★★★
212d 17h 40m
The US has a lot better welfare scheme than I have been led to believe. I think only severely autistic, head-banger types should get welfare.
I used to bang my head as a child and similarly act retarded but became more inhibited as I aged.

However, this doesn't imply that I don't still have autism and don't deserve NEETbux. I am uniquely incapable of wageslavery, and I'm glad the state sees it that way.

Autism is a disability; it's not like some psychopathic negro living off of his baby mama's welfare.

Last edited:
Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★
24d 13h 2m
If one can do it and be content with it more power to them. I tried neet for a couple of months and ended up feeling like roping more then ever. You begin to feel like everything has stagnated and life is moving on without you, for some working to keep your mind active is better.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional Black supremacy
★★★★★
212d 17h 40m
If one can do it and be content with it more power to them. I tried neet for a couple of months and ended up feeling like roping more then ever. You begin to feel like everything has stagnated and life is moving on without you, for some working to keep your mind active is better.
You can work on your mind without resorting to social conformity. If anything, the latter is more stultifying than being a full rotter, imotbh.

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★
49d 12h 6m
Nah, thats not enough for me. SO I guess I have to continue to wageslave two jobs. $1100 a month? I need at least $1800. My bills are $1000 a month all together.
You live in the U.S.? Become an electrician in the oil fields, you can make 120-250k, there's big wagebucks and powerful connections in the oil industry. Now, that crypto mining is booming you can learn how to set up rigs for dumb normies and legit make 325k~ if you hustle really hard.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★
14d 4h 7m
Well hello idea
We still don't get pussy. We should as we can hack and nuke if we could.:feelsdevil:

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Admiral
★★★★
52d 3h 19m
Better for me is the middle ground of working part time (x3 a week) . I have NEET level free time and relaxation basically, but I haul in 1500 euros a month, don't get a stagnation feel from always rotting, I don't have the stigma of being a parasite, I'm not dependent and I don't have a long history of unemployment.

Emba

Emba

I'm so untouchable, I'm frictionless!
★★★★★
98d 16h 57m
My condolences.
"Just live within your means bro."

You begin to feel like everything has stagnated and life is moving on without you,
Yeah. It's easier to notice reality.

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★
97d 21h 10m
BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Admiral
★★★★
52d 3h 19m
So he makes like $2200 a month or more in benefits. Minimum wage cucks make $1300 working full time. :feelshaha: