Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel meetup was epic

faggots didn't watch im done

In what country?

Fun fact: There is an incel tiktok presence (creator).

He's not trucel by any means, but a guy is doing shit with hamlossus, saying it's over, referencing incel/blackpill stuff.

I don't have his videos on hand. I know him though. His discord names savant but I'm not 100% sure his tiktok handle. I will edit this if I find it and @ anyone who wants it.

Low inhibs me for posting on tik tok

He's not trucel by any means, but a guy is doing shit with hamlossus, saying it's over, referencing incel/blackpill stuff.

I don't have his videos on hand. I know him though. His discord names savant but I'm not 100% sure his tiktok handle. I will edit this if I find it and @ anyone who wants it.
hot boyfriend check
any incel that uses tiktok i don't want to meet
lol cope

One positive is it makes me think of Ed Edd and Eddy.
Blue Shirt: Ed
Grey Shirt: Edd
Red Shirt: Eddy

Bruh, @ me if you ever find it.

guy on the right is chad imo, at least he mogs me and the other guys

guy on the right is chad imo, at least he mogs me and the other guys
Chad lol? Looks like a 40yo single mother. Also hes got a small frame and probably 5'7.

Also why are you bumping my old posts

Chad lol? Looks like a 40yo single mother. Also hes got a small frame and probably 5'7.

Also why are you bumping my old posts
Wanted to bring this up when I first saw it, is that you or something? He mogs both of them tbh

I c shit tok, I no watch

Wanted to bring this up when I first saw it, is that you or something? He mogs both of them tbh
No thats not me jfl i dont make retarded tik toks i just watch them.

He mogs them because they are truecels and probably autistic. He is still a 4/10 max

No thats not me jfl i dont make retarded tik toks i just watch them.

He mogs them because they are truecels and probably autistic. He is still a 4/10 max
If thats a 4/10 its truly over for me :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I'm confused. If you showed your real face in that video how are you not banned? Is it because your face is in a TikTok video and not specifically .co? Or because nobody knows which guy is you out of the group?

I'm confused. If you showed your real face in that video how are you not banned? Is it because your face is in a TikTok video and not specifically .co? Or because nobody knows which guy is you out of the group?
No one knows which one is me. The other 2 are members here also. The mods have no proof thats us in the video so they cant ban us

Put me on the list. :feelsokman:

Middle guy looks like my old friend

mogs me at looking manly

No one knows which one is me. The other 2 are members here also. The mods have no proof thats us in the video so they cant ban us
Ahh, gotcha!

Why the fuck want I invited

very funny chinese music video app!

Low inhib chad meetup

How do you find this shit?

I’ll rob him for his chain tbh

brutal LARPpill tbh