Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Meetup vs. Inceltears Meetup

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
is that legit an inceltears meetup? or just some meme.

Is that actually an IT meetup?

Fucking fakecels, thay all hair mogs me to hell

The "incel meetup" wasn't actually an incel meetup tbh, I recall the people who went admitted it was just a piss take.

I can see 4-5 of them not being incels. The rest... uh....

Virgin but not inkwell
kfg22k1lsde51.jpg

Few details:

Even the guy who hid behind the book seems more normal.

Imagine if there was a legit incels meetup. It's plausible in most places (Most major cities especially in the UK and parts of Europe and American coastal cities) but people are too high inhib for it to happen. I guess that's what happens when you're in a community full of people diagnosed with autism and other anti social issues.

Last edited:
The creatures from the IT meetup look like they aren't capable of understanding studies and statistics. They look like emotional trainwrecks, no wonder they feel the need to act all mighty online

I heard that the incel meetup in that picture was fake and they aren’t actually incels. It would be interesting if an actual meetup happened but everyone is too high inhib and I personally wouldn’t want to go somewhere with more than 5 people

I think both the meetups are fake

All guys from the incel meetup are below average looking lmao when I walk through the streets guys like that get mogged into oblivion so do I. Just that I even get mogged by almost all of the guys on the picture