Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel meals pt 6: Just pork

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
Take some pork and fry it with salt and pepper.

I hate society.
Picture:
Another100

Last edited:
I live off pasta ready meals and burgers at this point. Cheap and gives you protein and carbs. Tasty too.

I will buy some pork and put it in the microwave.

Your colon must hate you.

Over for porkcels boyo

I eat a lot of oatmeal you fucking 75kg pussy. Back off.
Sorry if that came across as mean-spirited. Meant that in jest.

Also, @Colvin76 weighs about that much and just hit a 230kg deadlift.

Only real men eat pork.

Yeah? Tell someone that gives a fuck. I'd destroy anyone on the forum in any form of combat in minecraft. Ur colon must hate you because you take massive cocks in ur anus, and u r the big gay.

Oh, and he's 5'8 so its like me pulling that while weighing like 160kg

That was last month. When I max again I plan on hiting 235-240kg (515-530lbs)
Absolute beast. You'll statusmax at some powerlifting meet and ascend in no time.

Yeah? Tell someone that gives a fuck. I'd destroy anyone on the forum in any form of combat in minecraft. Ur colon must hate you because you take massive cocks in ur anus, and u r the big gay.
I'm not into Minecraft at all, so yeah, I'm probably pretty weak in Minecraft.

Looks great I want some tbh

Oh, and he's 5'8 so its like me pulling that while weighing like 160kg
tera cope ngl. You said youre 6'2" right? 5'8" 76kg vs 6'2" 160kg is no where near comparable leverage wise JFL. Pulling 230kg at 6'2" 100kg is not that crazy. Hell I bet you could cut to 95kg and still have potential to pull 230kg or more.

Reminder that the DL record at 181 is in the 700s (tested) and 800s (untested)

Shut the fuck up you fucking manlet
Ok so its going to be like that then. I wasnt even attacking you but things have changed now. Come back to me when you get your 180kg novice deadlift :lul:

Ok so its going to be like that then. I wasnt even attacking you but things have changed now. Come back to me when you get your 180kg novice deadlift :lul:
Lmao

So much grease I hate greasy foods

pork is haram :what:

im currently in afghanistan waiting for my suicide mission brotha, mujahideen 4 lyfe
Based

You're retarded, he said he weighed like 75kg

I said I was going to increase my attitude ten-fold. And I have. I can only feel anger now.
Still man, have some empathy. Calling someone who is short a manlet on an incel forum is just evil
Where does this anger come from. Is your life falling apart?

btw

Absolute beast. You'll statusmax at some powerlifting meet and ascend in no time.
Cope tbh. To be competitive at the top level untested (181 class) I would need minimum 700ish deadlift, 650-675ish squat, and 430+ bench, numbers that I will probably never reach in my life time. Also bulking to 185+ (**to water cut to 181) while keeping my current body composition at 165-168 would take way too long (probably 10 years).

Looks delicious, buddy boyo

You're retarded, he said he weighed like 75kg
Wow, one kilogram off with an estimate figure, aren't I a brainlet.

I really don't get why you're picking fights with people who outlift you massively despite much lower body weights.

To be competitive at the top level
I meant something smaller like regional. You don't have to be an international superstar just to get a girlfriend jfl.

I meant something smaller like regional. You don't have to be an international superstar just to get a girlfriend jfl.
Even if I compete regional in the future, I'd do it as cope and not an effort at ascension. Remember that face and height still matter, and powerlifting isnt a big enough sport to statusmaxx a gf.

I bet that a lot of guys in the shorter weight classes are virgins or at least have a very hard time with women. A foid has never been like "wow he deadlifts 700 I wanna hop on his dick!!!" nope its still all about face height and being NT. But you would still have respect from other dudes though

Even if I compete regional in the future, I'd do it as cope and not an effort at ascension. Remember that face and height still matter, and powerlifting isnt a big enough sport to statusmaxx a gf.

I bet that a lot of guys in the shorter weight classes are virgins or at least have a very hard time with women. A foid has never been like "wow he deadlifts 700 I wanna hop on his dick!!!" nope its still all about face height and being NT. But you would still have respect from other dudes though
Will you ever go on roids? At some point you will plateau being a natural.

That's true if you're talking about pure mass appeal, but you could appeal to a niche market of girls who are specifically into strong athletic men and are probably into fitness themselves. Becoming a regular at powerlifting meets could potentially get you into a social circle with enough of them for you to find one who is single and willing to look past your face/height/autism if you compete well enough to get yourself some decent status.

Yesterday, I took a shirtless bathroom selfie and posted it to Photofeeler expecting a 4/10 attractiveness score, since that's what I usually get with more "acceptable" pics, as a form of digital self-harm. Right now, to my shock, it's sitting at a 7/10, with 4 out of 12 voters rating as 4/4 i.e. "very attractive". These women do exist.

Will you ever go on roids? At some point you will plateau being a natural.
That is a tough decision and would involve a lot of thinking into the future since I'm only 17.5 now. Maybe in my early 30s (no younger than 28) if I can afford it. I would have to do a shit ton of research so I dont fuck up my health, become addicted and plan very carefully. I would also want to secure a true natty limit foundation. The minimum numbers I would need to hit before going on gear would probably be 365 bench, 550 squat, 650-675 deadlift, and 225-245 OHP at 185lbs - 200lbs bodyweight below 15% (assuming I stay 5'8"). Its also hard to imagine bulking to 185-200.

tbh I could go into way more detail but I will stop here. Taking roids would be a life changing decision.
That's true if you're talking about pure mass appeal, but you could appeal to a niche market of girls who are specifically into strong athletic men and are probably into fitness themselves. Becoming a regular at powerlifting meets could potentially get you into a social circle with enough of them for you to find one who is single and willing to look past your face/height/autism if you compete well enough to get yourself some decent status.

Yesterday, I took a shirtless bathroom selfie and posted it to Photofeeler expecting a 4/10 attractiveness score, since that's what I usually get with more "acceptable" pics, as a form of digital self-harm. Right now, to my shock, it's sitting at a 7/10, with 4 out of 12 voters rating as 4/4 i.e. "very attractive". These women do exist.
I'm still kinda doubtful, but I see your point. Also to consistently go to meets I would need a drivers license, car, etc etc, basically and independent adult which I wont be until 25 minimum :feelsohgod:

Damn, I see that you’re banned, man.

a drivers license, car, etc etc, basically and independent adult which I wont be until 25 minimum
Can't you use Uber or Lyft? Or even just a road bike. You could probably use some cardio anyway.

Can't you use Uber or Lyft? Or even just a road bike. You could probably use some cardio anyway.
Just rely on strangers to get around bro. Also I'll decide if I need cardio or not. If I cant DL 315 for 20+ reps in a row I'll start doing cardio. I've also done sports most of my life. Other than that I'm fine

i get .36 of a pound of very good fried pork at my local deli for $3.30

Just rely on strangers to get around bro. Also I'll decide if I need cardio or not. If I cant DL 315 for 20+ reps in a row I'll start doing cardio. I've also done sports most of my life. Other than that I'm fine
It's either that or stay virgin till 25. I know what I'd pick.