Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel.me User Artwork Thread

meanwhile, i can't even draw an oval

Clap

meanwhile, i can't even draw an oval
Brutal ovalpill

Do me please.
Ok
Brilliant mate. Thanks LOL. Can you just rub out "man" & put "boy" after "Little"? Sign it as Zaetheus & you don't mind me downloading it & putting it in my saved pictures do you? Or using it as my Avatar. Got to ask for Copyright & all..
my bad,yeah ill send it to u.

Brilliant mate. Thanks LOL. Can you just rub out "man" & put "boy" after "Little"? Sign it as Zaetheus & you don't mind me downloading it & putting it in my saved pictures do you? Or using it as my Avatar. Got to ask for Copyright & all..
9BDE6B2C 224E 4076 82A7 8284C1A89337

Edited it for you

I used to draw comics/blackpilled art on braincels before ditching it and coming over here.
7n0t0ptlm2u01
I'm not an amazing artist or anything but I find drawing fun.

give me one, I’d prefer it be my sig though

looks great love the style

0B228B25 FE86 4F96 978A 54C74CCFF1C3

@Bjrgaminggod
38872102 E491 4E84 A513 E739549F0EC0

0FF5F7DB 1374 499A BE1A 02C16FFAA903

@knajjd

Last edited:
Cool stuff man

Okay do me pretty please

incel ball z lmao these are good

They all look like manlets.

I'm still surprised I got one. What gave you the inspiration for it? What did you invision
A white guy,frail, skeletal figure,guy.maybe a little “gaunt” looking.Tried to make it look like you haven’t eaten in awhile idk. I just drew it based of your username a little.:feelsgah:

ahh I guess that would make sense. Tbh I haven't eaten a good meal in a while. I'm too lazy to buy food so i'm currently living solely on rice and salt. Pissed me off because that rice wasn't exactly for eating.
Shit man , canned beans, canned soups,veggies, and rice is the shit . Cheap and good for you. Eating shit food is more expensive than eating healthy foods.im vegan so I already am extremely underweight and high metabolism, but I’m trying to gain some pounds shit is hard imo.

I never really eat rice, it's not my thing so it makes it even worse eating rice that isn't for eating. i'd say most of my meals normally are just meat constantly.
What do you mean “rice that’s not for eating?” Stale old rice ?

No. I mean its perfectly edible, atleast it seems to be, but I bought the rice maybe 2 or 3 years ago. It was still in its bag up until a few days ago. I bought the rice to extract arsenic either to use on myself or someone else. I was even more retarded a few years ago so I hadn't really thought it through. I've never bothered to make any arsenic yet so it's just been in the cupboard till I decided to make some. Now that's not gonna end up happening tbh. I doubt i'll make the effort to buy another bag.
I didn’t even know u could do that lmao:feelsahh::feelsohh:

Mah nigga do me homeboy 5 7 brownskinn arab bug eyes pedo stache love DBZ gymcel buff.. tbh

You draw like a girl tho.

FE4BFCCA 7DB7 4FDE 85A7 2A97008F4E3D

@YungCell
E74387EB 31E3 4608 B064 9B0616B56AB9

@ICanOnlyFapToBDSM
Mah nigga do me homeboy 5 7 brownskinn arab bug eyes pedo stache love DBZ gymcel buff.. tbh
I gotchu , I’m make it inspired by your Goku Ssb pic

Manletsirl
another comic I did awhile ago. I tried uploading it last night but it didn't work :/

real talent buddy better than foids posting pictures they"drew" which is rly them tracing shit kek

Dragon ball inspired, will post more later today:
6025AE6A 011D 4E22 9584 CD7493CDD215

@SuperSaiyanGymcel

This is a great thread :feelsgah:

Hey, did you finish the drawing of me based on the pic I sent you?

I've been anxiously waiting to see your artist's rendition of me lol.

Where is me?
I’ll draw u tomorrow,
Hey, did you finish the drawing of me based on the pic I sent you?

I've been anxiously waiting to see your artist's rendition of me lol.
I’m still redrawing, I had to redraw some users. I can post it tomorrow.

catfishman is the best lmao

Having a drawing of yourself is cope.