Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel/maternal parent relationship

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
dealing with a mother who always love to embarrass her offspring like a kid infront of everyone is hard. it is how you raise an autistic, weak personality son.

It has been always like that. incel mothers thinks there are no limits to how they deal with their incel offsprings in public. when the incel offspring makes a mistake for example the mother blatantly shouts at him on do/say something that embarrasses him on purpose. the incel in returns always end up looking like a kid with limited knowledge infront of everybody. I have experienced and seen this scenario multiple strictly with incels.

I have warned my mother to not do this behavior multiple times and explained to her why that is wrong, she admitted it was wrong and even apologized from me. but that doesn't work on the long term because when you make a big mistake (e.g. fixing the something house when your father isn't home and you manage to make a mistake) she does that again. normal people's mothers don't shout and embarrass their offsprings.

incel mothers always think their offsprings are not qualified because of their looks or because they think the could've had stronger and better looking sons.

Last edited:
How old are you? Why are you still wirth your parents?

Then she uses the i held u for 9 months argument if u try to do something and its over

Then she uses the i held u for 9 months argument if u try to do something and its over
yeah that manipulation is evil. I told my parents that I'm moving away to get some rest this week and now they occasionally have talks with me about how they actually love me and mentioning a list of the things they did for me after completely breaking me down just a week ago and how it all was just a fit of rage
jfl

Last edited: