Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel mass shooting in the UK

Did any of these shooters have an active presence here? What forums do they browse if not here or lookism? Where's this secret community of incels?

Thanks brocel.
Did any of these shooters have an active presence here? What forums do they browse if not here or lookism? Where's this secret community of incels?
They mentioned he was subscribed to inceltv, he was blackpilled and used lingo but in one of his videos he said he doesn't classify himself as an incel.

Last edited:
He wouldve done okay in SEA and latinamerica.

being an incel in the uk is pretty fucking rough, take it from me.

he mogs me, nice hair, full beard, clean skin, no alopecia

Also see this:

Cross posting my comment from PPEcel's thread:

A lot of guys here are worried that this guy and others who go ER will cause governments to clamp down and pass draconian laws that equate inceldom to terrorism. My response to that is the Western governments are gonna do that either way, even if no one goes ER.

In fact Canada already has under Justin Cuckdeau and here in Cuckmerica Joe Biden has declared incels as domestic terrorists (as well as trump supporters & white "extremists").

As far as this incident, I think this guy just snapped and decided to take out his anger on people he knew (possibly his neighbors?).

Of course mainstream media, soyciety, and normies are gonna hate and condemn incels. They're already hate us when we haven't been violent or gone ER, they're just gonna hate us even more if someone goes ER.

Stop seeking their approval or begging them by saying "not all of us are like that". It doesn't matter, THEY WILL ALWAYS SEE US AS EVIL. Never back down and never apologize for something you didn't do.

If it was up to me I'd love to see the West and the whole world collapse and die. To see this evil fucked up world die would bring me such peace and happiness. I'd be like Nero fiddling while Rome burns.

Cross posting my comment from PPEcel's thread:

A lot of guys here are worried that this guy and others who go ER will cause governments to clamp down and pass draconian laws that equate inceldom to terrorism. My response to that is the Western governments are gonna do that either way, even if no one goes ER.

In fact Canada already has under Justin Cuckdeau and here in Cuckmerica Joe Biden has declared incels as domestic terrorists (as well as trump supporters & white "extremists").

As far as this incident, I think this guy just snapped and decided to take out his anger on people he knew (possibly his neighbors?).

Of course mainstream media, soyciety, and normies are gonna hate and condemn incels. They're already hate us when we haven't been violent or gone ER, they're just gonna hate us even more if someone goes ER.

Stop seeking their approval or begging them by saying "not all of us are like that". It doesn't matter, THEY WILL ALWAYS SEE US AS EVIL. Never back down and never apologize for something you didn't do.

If it was up to me I'd love to see the West and the whole world collapse and die. To see this evil fucked up world die would bring me such peace and happiness. I'd be like Nero fiddling while Rome burns.
Exactly.
No matter what, they want you to be the next boogeyman.