Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel makes a song to mock the incel community -- "I only shower once a week , I don't brush or floss my teeth"

this is the average IT soyfag leftie cuck incel jestermaxxing for the hopes of getting crumbs of some 350lbs green hair 1000 body count smelly std ridden landwhale pussy :feelswhat::feelswhat::society:

these cucks will be punished by Allah once the day of retribution comes they will eternally burn in the same furnace with roasties jews:lasereyes: and faggots :feelsEhh::society:

What's wrong with showering once a week:worryfeels::worryfeels:

This might've been good if it was actually funny, but it's just overused boring stereotypes.

Ironically according to self reported statistics it's women that commonly only bathe a couple of times a week.
I can't even mentally bring myself to enter my bed without being clean.

Fuck this leftie faggot

I don’t brush or floss my teeth

These lyrics confuse us with nice guys

These lyrics confuse us with nice guys

most of us are nice guys who just want a nice girl to start a family with

unfortunately foids like gigachads, who may or may not be nice people, and thugs, drug dealers, tyrones who will abandon them immediately, etc

Ironically according to self reported statistics it's women that commonly only bathe a couple of times a week.
he's an npc soycuck so he obv doesn't know that meanwhile chad comes from his football games full of sweat and dirt and foids just lick his body clean jfl

I would enjoy incel songs, if they weren't:
  • mocking incels
  • going cliche with depression and foid worship
I think, if the lyrics were a scathing satire on current dating market and women in general, it would work nicely.

I shower before I leave my house everytime, and also brush my teeth twice daily, floss and use a tongue scraper. Women still don't like me, because I have acne scars and I'm bald. No can do.

What a soyfag
The same. I always need to be clean. I really often wash my hands, because I don't like them even slight dirty. I even cut down my hair under amprits and in intimnate areas. "But incels are who don't shower:soy:"

Last edited:
just shower, brush and floss your teeths bro

The average redditor is exactly like him, his whole channel he is trying to get validation and being politically correct as a pro mandatory vax liberal, average reddit content. He is also a white knight, not surprising.

This might've been good if it was actually funny, but it's just overused boring stereotypes.
Exactly, nothing wrong with banter, but this shit is just so tired

why do white knights misrepresent incels
why do they have a problem reading lit
why is it because it doesnt read as well
they have a problem with saying truthful shit

but women are allowed to only shower once a week,
the double standard is so weak,
they do not fact check once a week,
but the problem is incels and not me

why do white knights not mention fat for meee but not thee,
why do they not touch this,
why do they not address womens standards,