Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel lives matter

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
In an ideal society, everyone would have the same value from birth and your actions would determine your value.

However, we know lookism is a thing so I want to say that we matter too.
Incel lives matter

Short men are always bullied, from child to elderly man.
Short lives matter

Bald men get bullied for their lack of hair.
Bald lives matter

Incels come from all ethnicities and political beliefs, and religions. We are the most multicultural group on earth, yet we are the most discriminated group too.
INCEL LIVES MATTER
ALL LIVES MATTER

I know IncelTears won't feature this because they are a hate group who believe not all lives matter
full

With the glass ceiling broken, all the oppressed groups shall prosper. Especially the most oppressed group of all:
Incels

#Incellivesmatter

UGL
Uglylivesmatter
Lets take it on

#INCELLIVESMATTER
#REPEALTHE19TH

20200213 192914

Wheres my ugly respirations?

#Incellivesmatter

CuckTears hasn't featured this
Like I said before, incels come from every ethnicity. This includes black lives.
I guess soycucks don't care about black lives
full

In an ideal society, everyone would have the same value from birth and your actions would determine your value.

Incel lives matter

Short lives matter

Bald lives matter

Incels come from all ethnicities and political beliefs, and religions. We are the most multicultural group on earth, yet we are the most discriminated group too.
INCEL LIVES MATTER
ALL LIVES MATTER

I know IncelTears won't feature this because they are a hate group who believe not all lives matter
full
It's worth mentioning that for every mass shooting death 10,000 incels die from isolation and rejection.

We deserve rEpaRations!!!

It's worth mentioning that for every mass shooting death 10,000 incels die from isolation and rejection.
Exactly!
But noone cares if six million incels are put in gas chambers

We need Incel Lives Matter protests

#ColvinLivesMatter

#REPEALTHE19TH

#INCELLIVESMATTER

@FinnCel @Colvin76 @ThoughtfulCel

If we had them, and they were 100% peaceful, we all would be attacked because they don't want us to have human rights
This is true. All the niggers were looting and burning down buildings in the monkey protests but people supported them. If we have a peaceful protest we will all get executed

Incel lives matter

Short lives matter

Bald lives matter

INCEL LIVES MATTER
ALL LIVES MATTER

full
Looks are more real than race. Race is an abstraction of average looks and geography. Looks are what you actually are.

Looks are more real than race. Race is an abstraction of average looks and geography. Looks are what you actually are.
High IQ observation

So far IncelTears STILL has not featured this.
They just confirmed they are a hate group by not believing all lives (which includes incel lives) matter
full

High IQ observation

So far IncelTears STILL has not featured this.
They just confirmed they are a hate group by not believing all lives (which includes incel lives) matter
full
They try to redefine terms by saying incel is a movement rather than a life situation. This way they don't have to actually address any point we actually make. Reminds me of people that call other nazis or communists to never have to argue the points they make.

Incel lives matter

Short lives matter

Bald lives matter

INCEL LIVES MATTER
ALL LIVES MATTER

full
Finncel! based as always bro.

I can't breed

Shortness is biggest cope ever
I am almost 189cm and still a wöögin

Shortness is biggest cope ever
I am almost 189cm and still a wöögin
Chad height but nice name.
Although that word mostly means female virgin in Finnish
full

Chad height but nice name.
Although that word mostly means female virgin in Finnish
full
Because men who are virgins are tabu.
You can't call yourself a man If you are virgin

Because men who are virgins are tabu.
You can't call yourself a man If you are virgin
That's unfortunately true, especially in Finnish language and culture :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

Incels carry inferior genes and it's manifested in their phenotype. These genes shouldn't pass on, so incel lives will never matter.

Incels carry inferior genes and it's manifested in their phenotype. These genes shouldn't pass on, so incel lives will never matter.
Just because your face is ugly as shit doesn’t mean you’re a complete subhuman. I’m ugly as fuck but that doesn’t make me any less capable at fucking people up

If only 20,000 incels could shut down a busy highway or some city blocks and barricade the perimeters with vehicles and a constant supply of trash and dirt. A team of incel engineers to use dirt and cement to block areas off so even if vehicles are moved it costs money, time, and extra work to clear our barriers. Meanwhile, caravans or participants and tents pop up everywhere and the crowd spread. Rioting and burning is great, but we should try strategically shutting down part of a city "Chaz" style but with the intention of being as economically disruptive as possible, holding the perimeters as longs as possible, and making clean up as long and costly as possible.