Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel lives matter

Just watched the episode earlier myself. That comic at 2:30 is brutal. The left/right comparison made me kek hard

Just watched the episode earlier myself. That comic at 2:30 is brutal. The left/right comparison made me kek hard
Yeah, I had that as my profile pic for a brief spell last year, then got me worried about getting doxxed, so removed it

Our saint has returned this guy is great and extremely based

Our saint has returned this guy is great and extremely based
Our true Saint, the exhalted one, Hamudi, is still in hiding. Are there any germanicels here (sorry if that's an oxymoron)? Does mama Merkel hate incels or hate based people and that's why he's disappeared?? He was fat so he may have got covid idk

Man I love his videos, too bad he really takes time at making them. His accent is also too rough for me sometimes.
Blackcels? Black people in prison? jfl :lul:

Last edited:
Incel lives will never matter sadly. Nobody cares about or even knows our struggles. And they dont care, they know see people who hate the world and see a chance to be "politically correct" and "on the side of good". Dispite not knowing what made us incel in the first place. But none of them seem to care. Jfl if you think incel lives will ever matter to those that are not incel

ALL HAIL SAINT HAMUDI

A long break? His video about ER was uploaded two weeks ago jfl