Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel-lite from Germany said goodbye to the western foids & moved to SEA(Cambodia, etc) to consume cheap hookers.

Stalin

Stalin

infinite deadlock
★★★★

Another case of subconsciously blackpilled "JBW" low tier normie and another sample of location maxxing. Guy mogs me BTW. If its semi over for guys like him its over for me.

His youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH1mlVmvoh6MlRKfTM9anYA/videos

Last edited:
You gotta do what you gotta do.
I don't mind incels lactationmaxxing as long as they're not cucks.

Based SEAcel calling him out in the comments. Telling him that he has these problems because he spoils women. Very based. The fact that he blames third wave feminism and not all feminism is an example of this.

Its the only option he had and he took it, he was absolutely fucked in Germany with all the tall white chads walking around. Good for him.

Just another mayocel stealing ricecel bros' bitches. Fucking mayos.

Locals(apart from few tourist areas) are always the first to take advantage from the hookers.

Germans are annoying.

WISH I HAD ENOGUH MONEY TO LIVE SOME WHERE ELSE-------

WE NEED TO SEAMAXX NOW. THINK ABOUT IT: IF MORE AND MORE NORMIES BECOME BLACKPILLED OR GO MGTOW, THEY WILL FIND OUT ABOUT OUR SECRETS OF "JBW" AND START SEAMAXXING. THAT MEANS THERE WILL BE A LOT MORE WHITE MEN IN ASIA. WHICH MEANS LESS NOODLES
FOR US.

WE NEED TO SEAMAXX NOW. THINK ABOUT IT: IF MORE AND MORE NORMIES BECOME BLACKPILLED OR GO MGTOW, THEY WILL FIND OUT ABOUT OUR SECRETS OF "JBW" AND START SEAMAXXING. THAT MEANS THERE WILL BE A LOT MORE WHITE MEN IN ASIA. WHICH MEANS LESS NOODLES
FOR US.

The new problem is that even ok2good looking guys begin to sea maxx more and more, i.e. not only boomers like it was before. And that's annoying.

Last edited:
He is not nearcel, he looks like a trucel in western foid's standard. He is doing what has to be done, because that's his only option.

Good for him.

But people only complain when tell them to grannymax.

That's double standard.

lzaeH6z.jpg
fVTuaZF.jpg
HjdjnMa.jpg
YRfaMZQ.jpg
SsDp4U4.jpg
vPUm874.jpg
IhRAXM4.jpg
b19NifG.jpg
wOyfzO4.jpg
bleUu9J.jpg
a2nKhEQ.jpg
2ZlOTSn.jpg
VDmyChC.jpg

Bluepillers number. :soy::soy::soy:

FOR US.

fellow brocel. Do you realize just how many rice live in Southeast Asia? there will always be a good, abundant supply of chink and jungle yellow foids. It’s the new oil. It will eventually run out (and I say eventually bc fucking hell there’s a lot of us out there) but right now after the virus is a great time to go to Southeast Asia

JFL “I don’t date western women because they support relaxed immigration laws” — moves to another country and has sex with the women there. LOL!!

he did what he had to do. You can’t blame him. If you were a ricecel and an entire group wanted to fuck you, no matter how you looked, wouldn’t you take it? We ricecels are here so white black and Hispanic incels know their lives aren’t as bad as it could be.

These idiots bring their white ideologies and *-isms with them to SEA, watch as within a few generations the native women become WORSE than white women.

Mogs me at travelling :reeeeee:

Sea women are ugly short goblins bro
Good luck having kid with one of those chinks

These idiots bring their white ideologies and *-isms with them to SEA, watch as within a few generations the native women become WORSE than white women.

If you are talking about Thailand(the primary SEA destination), incels & outcasts were coming to this place for like 40 years already, heck some cities(like Pattaya) were built almost entirely out of the monger money(donations to local whores). In other words: white males aborting western civilization is hardly a new thing.

He is not nearcel, he looks like a trucel in western foid's standard. He is doing what has to be done, because that's his only option.

Good for him.

But people only complain when tell them to grannymax.

dude could you please tag your crap as "nsfw gerontophilia" and not just "nsfw" ?

Thanks.

dude could you please tag your crap as "nsfw gerontophilia" and not just "nsfw" ?

Thanks.

What about "nsfw: Admiring the dried dates of the garden of Eden"? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I don't get this at all.

He lives in a country with the best prostitution laws in Europe. Does he really think it will be better in SEA ? Why ?

He lives in a country with the best prostitution laws in Europe. Does he really think it will be better in SEA ? Why ?

I checked some of his other videos too - in one of them he briefly featured his Cambodia "girlfriend".

Here is the thing: in Germany its a per hour payment for hookers time, in SEA one can buy the whole whore out of the bar for exclusive use(cheap Charlie version of being a sugar daddy).

Also some of the girls are amateur hookers sold into the industry by their parents: earned money mostly belong to other people, making them to look like not as a rich european prostitute but a poor victim to be helped with "donations".

Maybe but it's true so they're not wrong to feel that way. Whites are superior than Rice. Period.
I don't get this at all.

Because SEA haven't been exposed to the virus that is called feminism.