Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel (likely) shoots up school and kills 2 students because he was bullied

As normies would say natural selection

Date April 28, 1999
Deaths 1

How many mass shootings before guns stop being blamed? Oh but no, torturing people for jokes online is more important, mass shootings so far have only caused an ego backlash where society takes even LESS responsibility for them.

shit m8 I tought it was something happening right now

he got back at his bully. serves him right...they shouldnt prosecute this kid when he is simply a product of his environment.

didnt do too good but good nonetheless. People need to stop blaming guns though. There's a reason all these shooters arent popular people IRL and why 90% of them were bullied mercilessly.

Doesn't even count. Just a a revenge jr cheeseburger on the kid's meal.

He needs to be freed. All bullyslayers needs to be declared a war hero for cleansing the society and awarded the medal of honor.

Women can prevent school shootings by fucking undesirable males

He needs to be freed. All bullyslayers needs to be declared a war hero for cleansing the society and awarded the medal of honor.

I agree. Anyone who fights back against bullies is a hero in my eyes.