Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR incel life summarized

wow, why do you have to be so mean about his appearance. Let him game in peace.
Just because he's ugly doesn't mean we have to point it out and go into in depth analysis.

wow, why do you have to be so mean about his appearance. Let him game in peace. I have no problem with it.
obviously i dont either, im sure thats how most people here live
the point is that his genetics mean this is what his life has become. we will never get to experience things such a teenage love, hookups etc.

obviously i dont either, im sure thats how most people here live
dude looks happy playing his game. Man I hate these kinds of posts (no offence OP), no need to shit on people who are just minding their own bussiness.
Especially since the dude isn't even a public figure.

So many virgin shaming scumbags in the comments.

"A woman has never been in that room"
Fucking failed normie redditors trying to larp as high school bullies.

Yeah fr. As if they ever get laid

fuck those POS, I hope they get ER'd for their bullying.

I only call people simp if they do simp behavior. I don't usually call people soyboy, even if they act feminine. God just made some people that way.
I'm not fond of male specific insults though because they can easily be applied to people like us and are easily twisted to accomodate society's hatred and disdain for nonchad males.
Look at how many normies think simps are only guys that donate to female streamers to try and flirt with them but fail, rather than guys that privilege women over men like the original term meant.

I would not play that game.
I would not spend that much on a monitor.
I don't like monitors that wide either.

:yes: Switch
:yes: Beard
:yes: Baldness
:no: Glasses

I'm not fond of male specific insults though because they can easily be applied to people like us and are easily twisted to accomodate society's hatred and disdain for nonchad males.

you cant win either way. if you are born ugly and try to cope you get mocked for your coping mechanism.

mogs me for having a desktop

I bet the plebbiters insulting him are beta buxxing landwhale girlfriends and thats how they cope with their situation by insulting men who refuse to cuck like they did.

Last edited:
you cant win either way. if you are born ugly and try to cope you get mocked for your coping mechanism.
Which is why it's reasonable that ugly males don't want to be photographed or recorded on video or put themselves out there to be judged.

"you inklers think too much about sex"
"a pic of an ugly male? i must comment how this ugly male playing video games will never have sex or touch a woman"

What pieces of shit. As if they ever get laid lmao. They would get the shit beaten out of them right away and be left in a bloody puddle on the side of the road if they said anything like that irl

Which is why it's reasonable that ugly males don't want to be photographed or recorded on video or put themselves out there to be judged.
I hate when people record me. Plus, I have long limbs so my body movements look awkward as fuck on camera.

I bought a 900$ screen, I'm currently waiting on a 1400$ GPU, and I'll throw in a 500$ CPU, a 300$ Mainboard, 300$ worth of RAM and 700-800$ of watercooling equipment to play Morrowind and Flight Simulator.

What pieces of shit. As if they ever get laid lmao. They would get the shit beaten out of them right away and be left in a bloody puddle on the side of the road if they said anything like that irl
Virgin Gang IRL where you at tbhngl
I hate when people record me. Plus, I have long limbs so my body movements look awkward as fuck on camera.
I've noticed normies mostly record ugly high inhib males. Allowing them to do this is by no means a way of fitting in or being NT but a means for them to get clout by embarassing you on social media.
And yeah body movements looking awkward on camera is a non-NT trait that only chads can get away with.