Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel life story.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Pretty deep how four of his friends took their own lives. Craving attention from the opposite gender but being unable to get any really does suck and I’m guessing the friends of his were also loners like him too. I dream of the day where we live in a society that is fair.

Yeah, I found out now since someone else in this thread pointed that out.
It has nothing to do with us or even inceldom. No one has heard from him and no incel would put themself out there. It was clearly just a LARPer or they paid someone to do an interview to pretend they were "incel".

I thought it was real tbh.
Nothing is true. Your first mistake was believing the lie. We have all done this at some stage.. believed the lie. Now it is time for the belief and the forwarding of the truth. Leave the lie where it was and acquire the knowledge of the truth.

It has nothing to do with us or even inceldom. No one has heard from him and no incel would put themself out there. It was clearly just a LARPer or they paid someone to do an interview to pretend they were "incel".
Fucked up thing to fake.

This video has been posted here about a 9 billion times now...:feelsseriously:

Also, vice = fake news

Nothing is true. Your first mistake was believing the lie. We have all done this at some stage.. believed the lie. Now it is time for the belief and the forwarding of the truth. Leave the lie where it was and acquire the knowledge of the truth.
Yeah, I have accepted it already.
This video has been posted here about a 9 billion times now...:feelsseriously:

Also, vice = fake news
I’m new here so I wouldn’t know that to be fair.

Scripted video but otherwise I see what you're saying.

Thanks for at least getting what I’m pointing out even though the video is fake.

Also, in terms of what you said. Society will never be fair, it'll only worsen. All we can do is watch it slowly collapse.