Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel life is like a demo version of life

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
You know these demo games where you play only 1 hour instead of 50 or only particular levels?

It's the same for us. We do get glimpses of what a normal life is, but they're just that glimpses, while Chad gets the real deal.

We actually play it on nightmare mode.

It's not a demo, it's nightmare mode and you need to become rich or famous in order to advance to all the next levels..

when your life is not your own :feelsLightsaber:

Oh my gosh; That seems about right for me. I'm not on tutorial mode, I'm on gosh darn demo mode. Yikes.

We do get glimpses of what a normal life is, but they're just that glimpses, while Chad gets the real deal.

Life as a non-Chad male is a scam.

Bluepilled betas get a shitty deal betabuxxing used-up whores and paying for other men's children.

Bluepilled omegas are virgins @ age 36 --- but not incel !!1! :soy:

Blackpilled omegas (inkwells!) can see the scam that life is, but they can't enjoy "life" because they're outsiders looking in.

Among males, only Chads get the full package deal -- if they're blackpilled they know how fucked up everything is, and they get the privilege of fucking everything up even more for his own gratification and pleasure. And if Chad is bluepilled he still enjoys the bliss of ignorance without putting up with bullshit like the betas or being excluded like the omegas.

we got the censored nintendo switch version of the visual novel

It's missing many key features (including sex), 0/10 demo

It's more like inkwells have to play capped at level 1 while chads get to play at max level with maxxed out HP/mana and the best items.

You know these demo games where you play only 1 hour instead of 50 or only particular levels?

It's the same for us. We do get glimpses of what a normal life is, but they're just that glimpses, while Chad gets the real deal.
normies get the real deal too

If That’s The Case, Most Men Are On The Demo Mode. Only People Who Can Really Live Life To The Fullest Are Chads, Or People Who Are Similarly Genetically Gifted But In The Brains Or In Athletic Capacity Or Some Shit:blackpill:

not even it's like if our life game was coded by a team of all female incompetent feminists

Very good analogy, brocel!