Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel lays out the lead up to him swallowing the blackpill and the aftermath, along with some wise words.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
reddit.com/r/Braincels/comments/c23kft/massive_suicide_fuel_post_was_what_makes_you_feel/eri9fvk/

Best post I've ever seen on reddit.

HB8hSZn.png

chad bang every girl on the spot even his oneitis, and graduate with honors. We live in a sadistic reality tbh.

oof that was a strong one.
There was this quote that really got to me:
"I am short, ugly, brown, and of more or less average IQ. Not good at any sports, no talents whatsoever, not good at games, not attractive, not sociable, not particularly funny, not successful academically or physically or intellectually. Legitimately “FailAllAspects” as my user name implies."

Now that quote sums up almost every femoid out there.
And yet, having all these titles makes him an incel.
But when a femoid has them, it doesn't even matter because that's the norm.

So much bs this world is.

I'll never understand how a guy gets an experience like that and doesn't just kill Chad, I would spend thousands of dollars just to have him killed, If I couldn't beat Chad in the normie world I'd beat him by working within the darker parts of society, I'd join a gang or something, give up on being a "good person", then just plan a night and go kill him myself, mabye even if possible have the girl I thought was "different" kidnapped and have my way with her

I literally can't do what I keep seeing guys in these posts do, its just not in me to be so forgiving and accepting, I won't accept being dealt such a shitty hand, endlessly teased about it by existence itself, the reason I haven't gone off the edge yet, is because reality hasn't conspired to taunt me as much as guys like this, I would not stand for it

This guy was well past the limit to completely stop giving a fuck about society, morality, etc and yet he still kept himself inline, why?, that's the question that always puzzles me

Chad never would have even fucking graduated if that was me

Last edited:
I'll never understand how a guy gets an experience like that and doesn't just kill Chad, I would spend thousands of dollars just to have him killed, If I couldn't beat Chad in the normie world I'd beat him by working within the darker parts of society, I'd join a gang or something, give up on being a "good person", then just plan a night and go kill him myself, mabye even if possible have the girl I thought was "different" kidnapped and have my way with her

I literally can't do what I keep seeing guys in these posts do, its just not in me to be so forgiving and accepting, I won't accept being dealt such a shitty hand, endlessly teased about it by existence itself, the reason I haven't gone off the edge yet, is because reality hasn't conspired to taunt me as much as guys like this, I would not stand for it

This guy was well past the limit to completely stop giving a fuck about society, morality, etc and yet he still kept himself inline, why?, that's the question that always puzzles me

I feel exactly the same way it's actually funny, I read all these Reddit and social media posts about low tier men being mocked, berated and treated like absolute shit on a day to day basis and I can't believe someone could take that, honestly I won't lie I have a very strong fear of being in one of those types of situations because I know I would straight up snap and throw my whole life away. How these men accept being treated like human filth amazes me and I even see it in situations of posters on this site. The last time some normshit tried to treat me like flith I spent 4 months in jail.

The last time some normshit tried to treat me like flith I spent 4 months in jail.

JFL its rare to see on incel on this site that won't take any shit, tbh when I read posts like this I always assume its a larp because of how pathetic the guys mindset is, I assume its there just for the purpose of ragefuel, of making incels feel angry, because I can't believe that anyone can have all that shit happen to them, and just accept it

I'm actually more mad at the poster than at Chad, I hate him for letting that shit happen to him and doing nothing about it, if I had the knowledge and oppurtunity, I'd kill Chad for being Chad, and then that incel for being so damn pathetic, guys like that need to be strangled to death, I read shit like this and I just feel like going out and kill people

This is why I need to start avoiding these "look at this reddit post" threads on this site, it just feels like I'm being trolled because the posts hold no purpose other than to make you angry, depressed, suicidal, etc

Seriously what is the point of threads like these, as much as people speak badly of my threads, they are at least about having a discussion, sharing ideas, debating, etc.

All I see on this site now are "feel bad" threads being spammed, I even left the site for a few months because of that shit, because I came here everyday only to just become depressed, this shit is getting annoying

I feel exactly the same way it's actually funny, I read all these Reddit and social media posts about low tier men being mocked, berated and treated like absolute shit on a day to day basis and I can't believe someone could take that, honestly I won't lie I have a very strong fear of being in one of those types of situations because I know I would straight up snap and throw my whole life away. How these men accept being treated like human filth amazes me and I even see it in situations of posters on this site.
most people are cucks and cannot be saved.

The last time some normshit tried to treat me like flith I spent 4 months in jail.
if not larp good job for standing up for yourself. care to elaborate?

most people are cucks and cannot be saved.

if not larp good job for standing up for yourself. care to elaborate?
I was messaging this girl trying to get some pussy as a young teenager would, and eventually her boyfriend saw me irl, dude tried the typical ghetto tough guy antic of "don't talk to my girlfriend" etc etc and he tried to start a fight, I snapped and fractured his jaw and his eye socket. and that faggot called the police, I had police enter my home on a warrant and I got charged. this was obviously when I was much younger and wilder. Spent 4 months in some god awful province jail surrounded by druggies and gangbangers.
JFL its rare to see on incel on this site that won't take any shit, tbh when I read posts like this I always assume its a larp because of how pathetic the guys mindset is, I assume its there just for the purpose of ragefuel, of making incels feel angry, because I can't believe that anyone can have all that shit happen to them, and just accept it

I'm actually more mad at the poster than at Chad, I hate him for letting that shit happen to him and doing nothing about it, if I had the knowledge and oppurtunity, I'd kill Chad for being Chad, and then that incel for being so damn pathetic, guys like that need to be strangled to death, I read shit like this and I just feel like going out and kill people

This is why I need to start avoiding these "look at this reddit post" threads on this site, it just feels like I'm being trolled because the posts hold no purpose other than to make you angry, depressed, suicidal, etc

Seriously what is the point of threads like these, as much as people speak badly of my threads, they are at least about having a discussion, sharing ideas, debating, etc.

All I see on this site now are "feel bad" threads being spammed, I even left the site for a few months because of that shit, because I came here everyday only to just become depressed, this shit is getting annoying
Yes it's also one of the main reasons I took a break from this site, just constant reminders of shit your life is down your throat

Last edited:
i want to give that guy a hug. He deserves after this. god damn thats brutal im speechless

I was messaging this girl trying to get some pussy as a young teenager would, and eventually her boyfriend saw me irl, dude tried the typical ghetto tough guy antic of "don't talk to my girlfriend" etc etc and he tried to start a fight, I snapped and fractured his jaw and his eye socket. and that faggot called the police, I had police enter my home on a warrant and I got charged. this was obviously when I was much younger and wilder. Spent 4 months in some god awful province jail surrounded by druggies and gangbangers.
:feelskek: what a faggot fr but wtf 4 months sounds like a bit too much didnt you just protected yourself I mean he was the one who threatend you first.
were you in a prison for teens? and did you know that that bitch had a bf?

reddit.com/r/Braincels/comments/c23kft/massive_suicide_fuel_post_was_what_makes_you_feel/eri9fvk/

Best post I've ever seen on reddit.

HB8hSZn.png
Shit.
That is so fucked up.
The only way to win against that situation, is to kill the bastard before he reproduces.
Kill the foids he fucked aswell.
And in the end, give the middle finger to nature.
Fuck nature.

Indeed.
This major unfairness has to be dealt with.
No amount of cope can evade this total humiliation.

Last edited:
Its coz he posts on Inkel forums. :soy:

I knew a guy like this as well when I was at uni. He was actually pretty fat and bloated BUT I realize now that he had three things:

1) Excellent large frame to distribute weight around
2) Height
3) Incredibly lean face and good facial bones / overall aesthetics.

He fucked a different girl every time he went out, whilst maintaining a LTR with a stacie.

Also @Fontaine browsing this thread, my nibba how is the ascension / TMS going?

Also @Fontaine browsing this thread, my nibba how is the ascension / TMS going?
He won't be able to answer that but I sent him a PM just now

when the fuck are all the ugly men who aren't getting any sex going to gang up on the minority of Chads and eliminate them and reinstate enforced monogamy, this society we live in now serves only women and good looking men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back