Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel Language!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23474
  • Start date
Deleted member 23474

Deleted member 23474

Banned
-
Today I announced a new project which was to entirely create a new language. This original post was met with mostly positive response and therefore I have decided to make this new thread officially announcing that the project has started.
So to begin this language is an entirely new language and will be based on a perfectly consistent grammatical structure and pronunciation which will make it easier to learn and study.
However I haven't made any vocabulary and therefore is in need of your help. I have created a private IG account called: nova_lingua1 which you can follow for updates of the language. In order to get accepted you need to have "cel" in your name or username. I will also follow every account back because I don't care about Instagram fame. You can donate your newly created vocabulary through IG DMs or post replies to my next forum post on Incels.co.

Keep in mind this project is mostly made because I want to engage more with this community and it might be fun. Language is both one of my passions and also a cope and instead of LDARing you might find some meaning in engaging in this Project. This language could also function as a normie repeller since most normies are not dedicated enough to learn a new language in order to post cringe on IT.

Incase you missed it in the rambling the IG account is called: nova_lingua1:feelsokman:

This is fascinating, ive always wanted a lanugage of my own. It disgusts me that my very thoughts happen through words i inhereted from normies. Who knows what limitations of thinking and conditioning we are subject to just by adopting societies language.
The problem is, im not sure what it takes to create a new language. Its not simply creating new sounds and counterparts to each word in our vocabulary, it is deeper than that, i cannot quite articulate it at the present.
Also @FinnCel is good with languages, he might be interested

This is fascinating, ive always wanted a lanugage of my own. It disgusts me that my very thoughts happen through words i inhereted from normies. Who knows what limitations of thinking and consitioning we are subject to just by adopting societies language.
The problem is, im not sure what it takes to create a new language. Its not simply creating new counterparts to each word in our vocabulary, it is deeper than that, i cannot quite articulate it at the present.
Also @FinnCel is good with languages, he might be interested
I have actually invented a concept of a language I plan to make.
Certain syllables in words are used to show what part of your body you are doing it.
Also, the other syllables in a word show what kind of action it is.
Therefore, you can understand a new word just by knowing the syllable blocks that make up the language

I have actually invented a concept of a language I plan to make.
Certain syllables in words are used to show what part of your body you are doing it.
Also, the other syllables in a word show what kind of action it is.
Therefore, you can understand a new word just by knowing the syllable blocks that make up the language
It's truly an honor to see you here Finncel. I don't have much to say except that your language concept sounds awesome.:)
@Inline-g As for now I will use the latin alphabet since you can write on computers and I will have an easier time explaining every thing There will be more posts and perhaps future youtube videos explaining pronunciation and grammar in depth but I haven't planned that far yet

Last edited:
Developing my point a little further: I think that if your purpose in creating this new language is mental liberation, you cannot simply go through the words in a dictionary and create a new word for each concept. If you did that, you would still understand your new language in light of conventional language, so it wouldnt be genuinelly new but dependent, it wouldnt open up new horizons of consciousness. Concepts are language-particular, you cannot translate concepts in between languages.
If you inquire into a word definition in a dictionary, you find more words, and if you look up those words, you find even more words, ad infinitum. Words do not have one-to-one relationships with objects out there, but form a complex network of relationships between themselves, and the meaning of words is a phenomenon arising from this complex relationship. I wont pretend to know how this happens, or deny that there is an experimential element to the phenomenon of meaning which is beyond language, but the point stands. Languages are enclosed systems. To create a new language, you have to step outside your own language, idk how to do that. Maybe an Inquire into the origin of languages can be useful here.
Anyway, the fact that you can translate concepts between many modern day language signifies that these languages have a common structure, and you cannot rely on it if your aim is mental liberation. You will have achieved it when this new language can express meanings that cannot be translated at all to a moden language.
As a language user, you can only know what you yourself are thinking through language, and this implies that linguistic thoughts arise from a pre-linguistic, intuitive impulse. This impulse finds words to express itself. The richer someones vocabulary, more individuated their impulses- language use and agency are absolutely related. With this new language we would be able to will things normies cannot even conceptualize

Developing my point a little further: I think that if your purpose in creating this new language is mental liberation, you cannot simply go through the words in a dictionary and create a new word for each concept. If you did that, you would still understand your new language in light of conventional language, so it wouldnt be genuinelly new but dependent, it wouldnt open up new horizons of consciousness. Concepts are language-particular, you cannot translate concepts in between languages.
If you inquire into a word definition in a dictionary, you find more words, and if you look up those words, you find even more words, ad infinitum. Words do not have one-to-one relationships with objects out there, but form a complex network of relationships between themselves, and the meaning of words is a phenomenon arising from this complex relationship. I wont pretend to know how this happens, or deny that there is an experimential element to the phenomenon of meaning which is beyond language, but the point stands. Languages are enclosed systems. To create a new language, you have to step outside your own language, idk how to do that. Maybe an Inquire into the origin of languages can be useful here.
Anyway, the fact that you can translate concepts between many modern day language signifies that these languages have a common structure, and you cannot rely on it if your aim is mental liberation. You will have achieved it when this new language can express meanings that cannot be translated at all to a moden language.
As a language user, you can only know what you yourself are thinking through language, and this implies that linguistic thoughts arise from a pre-linguistic, intuitive impulse. This impulse finds words to express itself. The richer someones vocabulary, more individuated their impulses- language use and agency are absolutely related. With this new language we would be able to will things normies cannot even conceptualize
I get your point now and I will try to incorporate words similar to how many Sapmi in my country have 20 words for Ice. I think The language could benefit from observing things directly instead of translation. Yet I admit that we all filter things and ideas from our native tounge. Making a language like Finncels language concept would probably be really cool but also get rather complicated.

observing things directly
Im not sure how we can do this though. Language conditions our perception in ways that are not obvious, our observations of the world would probably be biased toward normie languages
Thats why i said studying the origin of language might be interesting. How can one go from direct observation of phenomena to linguistic sensemaking? This event of origin must happen under certain psychological conditions that can be replicated and taken into different directions. A ground up approach instead of lateral

Last edited:
Im not sure how we can do this though. Language conditions our perception in ways that are not obvious, our observations of the world would probably be biased toward normie languages
Thats why i said studying the origin of language might be interesting. How can one go from direct observation of phenomena to linguistic sensemaking? This event of origin must happen under certain psychological conditions that can be replicated and taken into different directions. A ground up approach instead of lateral
After having done some thinking and reflecting over this community I have come to the conclusion that we are rather emotionally driven when it comes to describing ourselves and our problems (not that it is a problem). I have therefore thought of adding emotional value in Verb endings and I will link to the video I made explaining the grammar.

Last edited:
It's over for Zamenhofcels

i suck at learning new languages :feelsrope:

I ain't putting cels in my username

How about using english as a "foundation" ? Everybody here knows it. If the average person read our lingo here he would have tough time deciphering what we are saying. Over the time historically these little changes became their own language, that's how New dialect or languages come to be.

Admittedly, I do not know much about this subject, but I have to mention two things;
  • I am in favor of phonetic languages. It makes speaking/writing ridiculously easy. Estonian, Turkish, etc.
  • Also, The amount of data we can transmit by sound in any language is ridiculously low. Especially compared to a computer.

Last edited:
Make this language simple to learn at least :feelsbadman: And also
How about using english as a "foundation"
And dont bother with pronunciation, Im not an expert, but I think itll be developing in the run.
Fuck I cant master even 2nd my language, Im not sure I could afford 4th (I learned german, but I forgot everything) :feelsrope:

And dont bother with pronunciation, Im not an expert, but I think itll be developing in the run.
Fuck I cant master even 2nd my language, Im not sure I could afford 4th (I learned german, but I forgot everything) :feelsrope:
Mogs me. English is the only language I can read and write well. I can't even read and write my native language, it's a miracle I somehow passed it in school.

Mogs me. English is the only language I can read and write well. I can't even read and write my native language, it's a miracle I somehow passed it in school.
Mogs me on being pink :feelshehe:

Pronunciation shouldn't matter too much surely as most of us communicate purely through text posts, so there's the fact that you wouldn't need to learn proper pronunciation that'd make it that much easier than other languages to learn

I ain't putting cels in my username
Thanks for your opinion. I will update my rules in a future post however as for now do as you want you may follow my account without changed username.
Pronunciation shouldn't matter too much surely as most of us communicate purely through text posts, so there's the fact that you wouldn't need to learn proper pronunciation that'd make it that much easier than other languages to learn
Having proper pronunciation will help you audiate the words in your head and since this language is based in the latin alphabet proper phonetical pronunciation is key in making you remember words and I also think it will be more fun to do it that way.

Keep in mind that this language would not only be cryptical but it also functions as a learning curve for me in constructing consistent languages.
How about using english as a "foundation" ? Everybody here knows it. If the average person read our lingo here he would have tough time deciphering what we are saying. Over the time historically these little changes became their own language, that's how New dialect or languages come to be.
English would be a nice base but I personally think that the romance languages and languages based on that phonetical alphabet sounds and feels more exotic. But since I am from Scandinavia I will of course include some germanic (english) "touches". However the grammatical structure is based on Latin with some personal touches as well.
Update:
First of all I like to thank you all for your suggestions and questions.

After the release of the first grammar video I have decided that I will continue working on the rest of the grammar and making some basic vocab before I post again. This will likely take me a 2-3 days and I might not be too active on here for awhile.

Again thank you for contributing to this project so far. I will admit I had a lot of doubt before posting my first post here (I have been a lurker for quite some time) but you guys have shown me nothing but respect for me and my project and even if this language fails miserably I will still consider this project to be a huge Lifefuel. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Status on this

Necromancy to expose the urgency of this!!!!!
Please update ngl.