Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel kills his family

all in video game

My man was so afraid of death he thought it would be easier to take out the family instead of himself lmao didn't even bother to hide any evidence either

Killing your family is fucked up I don't know why shooters do it. Even ER wanted to kill his little brother that's fucked up man. I DO NOT support the child killer Brenton Tarrant but at least he had the humanity to not kill his own flesh and blood. Folks like Lanza, and Ramos that start their spree with their own family are despicable.
If your family was shit you'd understand

How is this fool an incel if he had a gf?

If your family was shit you'd understand
How the fuck was Ramos's grandmother shit to him? telling him she's going to cut the internet off?! :( Nigga he was 18 mooching off a pensioner. If he didn't like it he could have moved the fuck out with his high school dropout ass.

How was Nancy Lanza shit to Adam? She literally did everything for him and he threw back in her face. And what the fuck did Jazz do to ER? ER wanted to kill his own little brother just because he was getting mogged.

How the fuck was Ramos's grandmother shit to him? telling him she's going to cut the internet off?! :( Nigga he was 18 mooching off a pensioner. If he didn't like it he could have moved the fuck out with his high school dropout ass.

How was Nancy Lanza shit to Adam? She literally did everything for him and he threw back in her face. And what the fuck did Jazz do to ER? ER wanted to kill his own little brother just because he was getting mogged.
You have a point but we don't know behind closed doors