Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel killer Tomohiro Kato

Before he committed his attack, he wrote:

"If only I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't have quit work", I would never have become addicted to my mobile phone. Anybody with hope couldn't possibly understand how I feel",

and,

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

man was beyond based, free him he did nothing wrong.

"If only I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't have quit work", I would never have become addicted to my mobile phone. Anybody with hope couldn't possibly understand how I feel",

and,

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."
He is literally spelling out what caused him to go on a mass killing but normies will still blame video games/popular culture, guns, toxic masculinity (whatever that means), patriarchy, lack of therapy/mental health issues (not what caused the issues in the first place), etc. [UWSL]They will also blame the guy himself for not self improving.[/UWSL]

I say fuck normies, if they will continue to act blind and stupid to the real issues of lonely males then more of them will die painful, bloody deaths like this.

I remember watching that when it came out, it's brutal. Just goes to show how being an Incel exacerbates all of your problems. Getting fired from your shitty job wouldn't be something too devastating if you were a normie but if you've ugly, have no friends and no girlfriend it's just one more shitty experience in your already overwhelmingly shitty life.
When something goes wrong it usually goes unnoticed, but slowly over time the cracks begin to emerge. You'll strain under the pressure and then all it takes is a little push for everything to collapse and fall into ruin.

According to one of the comments :
I live in Japan. Bullying is a way of life here. It starts in schools, is continued in school clubs, and then in the workplace. Apart from the bullying he experienced at school, it continued into his working life. Taking his work uniform from his locker so that he would think he had been fired is not unusual. His father and brother were both bullied as well and the father had to take early retirement and his brother took his own life. A lot of schools have been trying to address the problem in recent years but it’s difficult to change something that is embedded in the culture. Also, locking a child outside the house is a common way to punish children. I’ve seen children as young as 3 or 4 standing outside the door crying to be let back inside. I’ve even heard of children being locked out on balcony’s of high rise buildings with tragic consequences. Child suicide rates here are truly horrible.
What a messed up culture. Japan is pretty fuccked, i didnt know that.

He went ER against anime ricecels in a anime district. Not sure how that achieve much.

Inspiring :society:

and,

man was beyond based, free him he did nothing wrong.

East Asian culture is brutal. In Chinese history, it was common for the innocent family members of criminals to be punished.

The Jap media contributed to the ricecel brother's suicide.

East Asian culture is brutal. In Chinese history, it was common for the innocent family members of criminals to be punished.

The Jap media contributed to the ricecel brother's suicide.

Actually this makes sense to me. It never made sense to me children and parents of criminals get off scot free for the most heinous of crimes.

According to one of the comments :

What a messed up culture. Japan is pretty fuccked, i didnt know that.
But of course retarded normies will Idolize it anyways:feelsjuice: