Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope incel journal entry to log a happy moment

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
watching anime, movies, shows and reading novels, philosophy, conspiracy theories, history, etc get boring from time to time but then there’s always something new to consume and even if nothing feels amusing anymore i can always create my own imaginary stories and live out fantasies in my head, i do this everytime as my bedtime routine so i can fall asleep easier and not have to think about anything else. since i’ve been doing it for so long, i sometimes dream about my stories too. i used to practice lucid dreaming but never mastered it fully, maybe i should spend more time practicing for real this time since it might be the best cope yet.

i’ve been wanting to learn drawing & art for a really long time, maybe it’s time i actually try. then if i’m super passionate & not completely shit at it i can spend all my free time drawing & drawing until i die and i will have access to the endless cope of drawing

sometimes it feels like all the copes are futile when reminded of the brutal reality that we will never get a girlfriend and nothing can change that. but i’ve learned that these moments are fleeting and when the cope kicks in, i don’t have to mull over such a bleak life

Last edited:
lucid dreaming feels awesome ngl

When you have tons of friends who just stay with you for the sake of it or siblings who you have to tolerate, it's hard not living reality you're afraid and you're self conscious

I remember the one day I actually lucid dream(t) was the day I didn't speak to anyone and I felt in control of the entire environment like it's as if I had the power to calm or enrage the entire room, it did feel amazing.

Very relatable, I also daydream and fantasize before sleeping. I'm practicing drawing, sometimes I do it for hours, its fun creating. Sadly my Samsung old tablet's pen broke and I couldn't fix it.

I fantasize while waiting for sleep too, but lately I've found myself unable to suspend my disbelief more and more. I used to fantasize about getting a gf a lot a few years back -- nowadays getting superpowers feels more realistic :feelsrope: