Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel is so ugly people can't even pretend he has a chance

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/1ao4dsp/18_m_had_no_gf_have_been_bullied_for_my_looks/

Holy shit man I have no words. It was over before it began. :fuk:

4692011D 8ACE 4449 B033 E54F1A9DD455

It’s pretty sad tbh

And he is 18. Imagine the horror that lies ahead of him.

why is he even asking? jfl at how some people are so unself-aware. He should just make an account here if he isnt a bluepilled cuck

Theme song for threads like this

Damn, even when you think you have it bad, it can always be worse :cryfeels:

why is he even asking? jfl at how some people are so unself-aware. He should just make an account here if he isnt a bluepilled cuck
Exactly beyond me how he has the courage to take a fucking selfie and post it online i could never even though im not deformed

I mean the only thing that is totally wrong with him are his eyes and eye area.
And yet the deformation is so enormous it's enough to destroy his life.

Last edited:
his parents won't pay surgery for him...

His foid looks match is chad only

Disappointing. The comments started off blackpilled and ended bluepilled

Came across a similar post Yesterday.... heart goes out to that guy. unbelievable.. Genetics either make or brake you

And he is 18. Imagine the horror that lies ahead of him.
Well, not to be a dick, but his future is no less or more horrible than any of us here.

Except you, fucking fakecels, hope you get fucked by a tyranny in Thailand.

Well, not to be a dick, but his future is no less or more horrible than any of us here.

Except you, fucking fakecels, hope you get fucked by a tyranny in Thailand.
I meant it more like he does not know what awaits him. He is a prime candidate to be a future wizard. That means going from 18 to 30. If I knew that I would end up like this when I was 18, I would have killed myself honestly, because that is just unnecessary torture.

I seethed for him just reading through the comments.

"As a male dating advisor once said, "what you can't change in hardware, change in software. Discipline and confidence is key." I would start lifting in the gym and working on confidence. I'd stay away from dating apps, work on speaking to women in person. Women like a disciplined and confident man. Working out shows you're disciplined and being able to speak to the opposite sex (without expecting anything in return) shows confidence."

Actual reply btw lmfao. These people have no self awareness

"As a male dating advisor once said, "what you can't change in hardware, change in software. Discipline and confidence is key." I would start lifting in the gym and working on confidence. I'd stay away from dating apps, work on speaking to women in person. Women like a disciplined and confident man. Working out shows you're disciplined and being able to speak to the opposite sex (without expecting anything in return) shows confidence."

Nah it’s a lot more sinistER than that. These “dating advisors” know vERy well about the importance of looks, they just “pretend” to be bluepilled so that they can sell false hope to bluepilled men in ordER to make money from them.

These pick up art “mastERs” are a bunch of scammERs who should be butchERed and burned alive

He looks like Sid from Ice Age

FCED5027 BF26 42AE 8A0B 8F3FED6A6776

OvER

Last edited:
It's beyond over for him. There's nothing he can do to ascend.

What's funny is this dude is not even the ugliest I've seen. There was this Russian orthodoxcel posted here some days ago who was literally a 0/10. This guy mogs him, even though it's 100% over for him as well.

He should start working at the slaughterhouse and invite foids there.

make him an account here asap

didn't think it possible for redditors to not lie :feelshmm:

telling an ugly guy to just be confident bruh :feelskek: is like Calling Shit with Sugar , Chococake .

You are still Ugly and shit with Sugar is still Shit . These Redditors dont get it .

Yeah I mog him. That's absolutely brutal. No amount of showers or haircuts is gonna savs him.

This is a Saint