Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel interview

Lmao what a mogger

Nicolas Cage Laugh GIFs | Tenor

He can give an interview?

Oh.

Can you post the incel interview

YOU FUCKING GODDAMN COWARDLY FUCKING SCUM. THANKS SO MUCH YOU FUCKING FAGGOT SOFT WHITE UNDERBELLY. THANK YOU SO MUCH, NOW ALL THESE FUCKING NORMGROIDS ARE GONNA PERPETUTATE THE "OH ITS JUST YOUR PERSONALITY SWEETIE" SHIT EVEN MORE. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT. TIRED OF THESE FUCKING PRICKS PRETENDING TO BE INCELS. LYING FUCKING JAGOFFS. SICK OF THIS SHIT MAN, IM FUCKING PISSED

Lmao what a mogger
''I feel so sad for him. He’s got good manners and he is a good looking boy. I hope he gets the help he needs.''

Normies will just never get it will they?

''I feel so sad for him. He’s got good manners and he is a good looking boy. I hope he gets the help he needs.''

Normies will just never get it will they?
Never, if they found an actual subhuman the comments would be the typical "eeww he looks creepy" and "Gives off bad vibes" etc.

Never, if they found an actual subhuman the comments would be the typical "eeww he looks creepy" and "Gives off bad vibes" etc.
comment sections are an absolute coal mine

They did that with the truecel who made a video saying he is 25 and never had a gf he ended up deleting his channel

FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT. TIRED OF THESE FUCKING PRICKS PRETENDING TO BE INCELS. LYING FUCKING JAGOFFS. SICK OF THIS SHIT MAN, IM FUCKING PISSED

Oddly, this (valid) prediction is also proof of mindless conformity.

and also expresses hatred for women.
Not a second more of this kike propaganda.

Also, where's the incel? It looks like they got some faggot from his theater school to do this as a project. JFL

Yall calling him a fakecel have no Braincels , Although he could be an actor

Hes not that good looking + you can see hes a mentalcel
>"Not THAT good looking"

WTF does that mean? You're already admitting that he's good looking. Also, "mentalcel" is a meme.

Wait a second...apparently you are only incel if you are part of a incel forum. This is what
they tell us. So which forum is he a part of? Certainly isn't this one. Which makes me not trust the source. Probably an actor. Notice
hes been projected in a certain way.

Now it could be a real incel - but what real incel would do an interview knowing that they will
always push their agenda.