Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel in Uni and we need help

I stumbled across that sub a few days ago. What the fuck does "healthy gamer egg" even mean and what does it have to do with relationships?

I stumbled across that sub a few days ago. What the fuck does "healthy gamer egg" even mean and what does it have to do with relationships?
It's a bluepilled soy youtuber who uses "gamer" as euphemism for "incel".

Normie 1: ''So this dude is frustrated with society especially women for ostracizing him without reason, how should we fix this problem?''
Normie 2: ''What about we socially exclude him even further''
Normie 1: ''Yeah that will do''
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Average normie thought process

I like how they give literally no examples of things he actually did or stated.

Guaranteed the "incel" in this scenario was just an unlucky blackpilled non-Chad who simply approached a girl he was interested in that the OP happened to know, and ended up getting shut down brutally.

Edit: NVM, but my hunch was still correct.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Healthygamergg/comments/10rqfxb/comment/j6yi7o5/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Literally just some sub-6, likely ND non-Chad who even DARED to approach a woman on campus. This is why I absolutely refuse to interact with women on my campus. They are a bunch of Chad chasing harpies who would gladly go out of their way to ruin your life if they find out you even have the slightest interest in them.

Last edited:

Guaranteed the "incel" in this scenario was just an unlucky blackpilled non-Chad who simply approached a girl he was interested in that the OP happened to know, and ended up getting shut down brutally.
Incel has been so watered down at this point the guy is probably just some PUA disciple

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Average normie thought process
This is legit how soyciety treats undesirables.

Edit: NVM, but my hunch was still correct.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Healthygamergg/comments/10rqfxb/comment/j6yi7o5/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Literally just some sub-6 non-Chad who even DARED to approach a woman on campus. This is why I absolutely refuse to interact with women on my campus. They are a bunch of Chad chasing harpies who will ruin your life if they find out you even have the slightest interest in them.

"Just put yourself out there bro" :feelskek:

Seung hui cho
Time
(in video game)

"just be confident in yourself bro" :soy::soy::soy: