Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel in state of euphoria after being approached by oneitis almost get his bank account drained instead of his balls (IT WON’T TOUCH THIS)

T

truest.cel.ever

Greycel
My oneitis used to come to where I wageslave (she still comes here, fml). Been working up the courage to talk to her, one day she comes to the store and there wasn’t any other customers there.

I thought this was it, I was going to do it. Out of nowhere she said that she has a business opportunity that she thinks I would love and I won’t have to wageslave anymore and that she has been doing it for a few months and is getting paid handsomely even though I can tell she is less well off than me, I was like muh ok.

She asked if I wanted to exchange numbers and I was like yes, and that actually I found her pretty cool and besides the business thing we should hangout sometimes. I can tell she wasn’t expecting that, she paused and looked at me with surprise and disgust before mumbling yes. Tbh I knew then and there that it was over, in fact it never started.

Still my autistic mind thought that I could win her over slowly and that got me a little euphoric but she ignored all my attempts to set up a date. Only wanted to talk about her ‘business opportunity’. Come to find out it was just a multilevel marketing pyramid scheme and she wanted me to give her my savings so she can buy products that nobody wants and hopefully sell it to my family members. I was so defeated I just ignored her.

Tldr : incel get approached by oneitis but it was all a ruse to drain his savings

Screenshot 20220730 201226

Never give a toilet money, ever.

Good for you not being retarded enough to give her the money

Give me some money and I'll do well to invested it in some blue chip stocks goy:feelsLSD::feelsLSD: