Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel in denial “relapses” on studies, just ignore scientific studies it worked for me bro!!!!!

jfl "confidence and people skills"

the only confidence he needs is to buy a gun and blow his head off

IncelExit = accept that you have to cope without women for the long foreseeable future, and maybe hope an old one will pick you when you're 45 and have lots of money, car, hair transplant, etc, all in order

IncelExit = accept that you have to cope without women for the long foreseeable future, and maybe hope an old one will pick you when you're 45 and have lots of money, car, hair transplant, etc, all in order
I don’t understand how people expect them to go through their entire youth like that and not recognise that it’s a horrid existence

I don’t understand how people expect them to go through their entire youth like that and not recognise that it’s a horrid existence
anything that makes foids slightly happier is worth infinity moid suffering

I hope there aren't any users here who actually post on that cucked reddit.

From the first reply

But the deal with this is that you aren't able to grow taller just by worrying about it. people will mock you for different reasons, if it's not height it will be for something else.

... because you’re short and can’t threaten violence. Tall/robust/high fighting success guys don’t get mocked for shit. They do some shit that a short guy would get mocked for, and it becomes a cool trend.

you know,it's amazing how many shows,tv series,movies bluepilled incels have watched where they have explicitily told and show the viewer that life is sucks and is cruel,yet none of that seems to be doing anything to their minds.do they just think they are the winners and not the losers?but how is that even possible?

Tbh JFL he’s fucking 5’4
you know,it's amazing how many shows,tv series,movies bluepilled incels have watched where they have explicitily told and show the viewer that life is sucks and is cruel,yet none of that seems to be doing anything to their minds.do they just think they are the winners and not the losers?but how is that even possible?
I hope there aren't any users here who actually post on that cucked reddit.

you can tell that guy will never be able to cope about his height again, he's in the process of accepting it and being hollowed out
just look at the comments JFL, he doesn't believe the bullshit

"I know this sub hates debating"

Lmao but appearently we are a cult.

Last edited:
"I know this sub hates debating"

Lmao but appearently were are a cult.
So much for rational thought and reasoning JFL
Even members of this forum has their disagreements and discussion yet they call us a hivemind

Short Men are glitch in the system, it shouldn't exist.

From the first reply

... because you’re short and can’t threaten violence. Tall/robust/high fighting success guys don’t get mocked for shit. They do some shit that a short guy would get mocked for, and it becomes a cool trend.

From the first reply

Even bluepillers admit that the best thing you can do is to simply accept it and stop eating yourself up over this whole situation. There's no remedy to this pain other than resignation. And then the question arises of what esle there is in your life besides total missing out on everything.

You can't make this up :feelskek: