Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel in denial posts on inceltears making fun of incels.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
DE59E44C FCD7 4C91 BEDE FFED70F1A1E6

This 5-foot truecel suffers from depression and anxiety due to being treated like shit by his male peers and sexually rejected by women for being a turbo-manlet, he even tried to kill himself lmao. yet he is bluepilled enough to think that therapy will help solve his problems.

newsflash: there’s no therapy for your height and face! No amount of therapy is gonna make you taller and more respected by society you stupid dumbfuck, just take the black pill already.

anytime you feel insulted by inceltears, just remember that these are the kind of people who post there: mostly trannies, ugly women and incels in denial like “5 foot chad” right here.

Last edited:
cucks like this deserve their suffering. I have no sympathy for bluepilled incels the truth is right in front of him and yet he still rejects it for MUH THERAPY like that is going to solve anything.

Now I know what the term "Kafkaesque" means

Now I know what the term "Kafkaesque" means
my brain is too fried to understand it
cucks like this deserve their suffering. I have no sympathy for bluepilled incels the truth is right in front of him and yet he still rejects it for MUH THERAPY like that is going to solve anything.
The bluepill brainwashing has completely lobotomized them like 99 percent of "men", even when they see reality and facts right in front of them they still deny it.

yet he is bluepilled enough to think that therapy will help solve his problems.

The world is brutal, yet I am grateful for giving me shit like this which makes me laugh like the joker alone in my empty appartment. The human brain is fascinating with it's aptitude to create copes. I am curious what copes he will come up with after therapy wont work

He has yet to come to terms with his position, first stage of grief is denial.

:feelsUgh:I came to a womans rescue online and put a misogynist in his place.
Guess I am no longer an incel:feelsUgh:

>therapy
Fucking retard

Either he blames or not other people it doesnt matter, soon he will figure out he cant control how other people see him. Then he will either rope or accept the blackpill.

The fucking fruit clearly sees many posts on this forum because of IncelTear screenshots yet still clings onto to the bluepill.

Biggest incel in denial.

545559 ffa7848431327478e1fef1eab9dce33f

Literally all women want is for us to suffer in silence. "I have mental issues but I don't blame anyone for them":foidSoy::foidSoy: Like so what? Congratufuckinglations

Classic virgin but not inkwell :feelshaha:

5 foot jfl, have fun boy :lul:

Either he blames or not other people it doesnt matter, soon he will figure out he cant control how other people see him. Then he will either rope or accept the blackpill.

View attachment 557948

This 5-foot truecel suffers from depression and anxiety due to being treated like shit by his male peers and sexually rejected by women for being a turbo-manlet, he even tried to kill himself lmao. yet he is bluepilled enough to think that therapy will help solve his problems.

newsflash: there’s no therapy for your height and face! No amount of therapy is gonna make you taller and more respected by society you stupid dumbfuck, just take the black pill already.

anytime you feel insulted by inceltears, just remember that these are the kind of people who post there: mostly trannies, ugly women and incels in denial like “5 foot chad” right here.
he is a danger to himself and others, I don't want an incel like him on IT :foidSoy:

"I got put on medication and that has helped me a lot" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

His life has not improved one bit

the only thing that helped him doing these things is this temporary company

once they are gone he will fall back, his friends he want to reconnect with will not respond back and ghost him

HOLY SHIT the ammount of retardation in that post :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Apparently deppression fixes by just taking a shower and walking.

Also this faggot projection and argument is overall retarded. Just because he apparently willingly isolated himself doesn't mean other people do and did the same. Users here get and got bullied, octranized, etc, is that ''their'' fault they got treated like shit according to his retarded logic?

I think this cuck got bullied too and that was the reason he got anxiety and '''''depression'''', the difference is that this faggot decided to pretend this didn't happen and instead decided to blame himself instead of the actual responsible people of his situation.

They should go further in their ''self-improvement'' and just admit they are literal masochistic cuckolds that love to get pissed by others and then blame themselves instead of projecting their mental illness on other incels.

''im a cuck that eats other shit and blames himself for no reason and you should too'' :soy:

Also I don't even check IT but this fag is in every single thread that gets posted here. Instead of ''self improving'' this fag is literally coping by LDARding on IT to pretend he's ''improving'' by boosting his manlet ego through that circlejerk forum :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: his only ''self-improvement'' milestone is being a cuck faggot in the internet unlike those ''stupid wahmen hating inklers'' :soy:

Last edited:
knew this dude wasn't happy with his life lmao :feelshaha:

stop harassing us, Yung_Jaundice. we're two sides of the same coin :feelsaww:

It will definitely get much worse over time, considering his untermensch height. If he's struggling at 20, imagine how over it will be when he hits 30-35. The pain of getting mogged by teen 6'1 Chads when he's a grown ass 5' tall midget is still ahead.