Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incel in denial posts about being happy about his inceldom on r/trueoffmychest and gets upvotes and bluepilled comments

'I tried getting a girlfriend or one night stand for years but always failed, mainly because of my terrible anxiety.' :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: yeah I'm sure it wasn't due to his looks :feelspuke::feelspuke:

'I tried getting a girlfriend or one night stand for years but always failed, mainly because of my terrible anxiety.' :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: yeah I'm sure it wasn't due to his looks :feelspuke::feelspuke:
This guy thinks that what works for him (eg I’m ok being incel) is supposed to work for other incels

Just because he can handle it doesn’t mean others can

I mean typical :bluepill: "incel" i don"t want to be associated with this type of individual :feelsaww:

@Copexodius Maximus

He can only cope for so long. Someone should send him a link to .is

He can only cope for so long. Someone should send him a link to .is
He's still too cucked to come here. He needs to experience more of the blackpill, his coping phase won't last. Either he's a buddhist monk or he'll go back to trying (and failing) to get his dick wet within 2 weeks.

He had to say it's not women's fault its his fault to get the npcs to upvote

@Copexodius Maximus
If he’s asking them out anyways, how can he blame his anxiety for it? He’s coping hard, and doesn’t want to admit to himself it’s his looks and there’s nothing he could have ever done.

Bluepillers always blame themselves because this lets them walk with their dignity, thinking they aren’t complete human genetic garbage. But one they comprehend the true reason they aren’t wanted, they’ll end up here. If they never fond out, they will become a beta provider cuck.

These :bluepill: incels end up betabuxxing chads offspring

If he’s asking them out anyways, how can he blame his anxiety for it? He’s coping hard, and doesn’t want to admit to himself it’s his looks and there’s nothing he could have ever done.

Bluepillers always blame themselves because this lets them walk with their dignity, thinking they aren’t complete human genetic garbage. But one they comprehend the true reason they aren’t wanted, they’ll end up here. If they never fond out, they will become a beta provider cuck.
Most guys in his shoes rope

This is like returning from chemotherapy and opening a bottle of wine to celebrate.

This is like returning from chemotherapy and opening a bottle of wine to celebrate.
Guys like him who tell guys in his shoes how to feel are asshole traitors

What a delusional cuck. He ought to be run over by an 18-wheeler (in BeamNG)

Why is no one in the comments telling him to get a haircut??? :feelsdevil:

Could it be that they know self help advice is complete bullshit, but when NPC brains accidentally act with compassion they bypass the bullshit advice filter?

Giant copepill swallowed. Big L :feelshaha:

How is he an Incel in denial when he literally said he’s an incel

He’s just a massive coper, I guarantee when he eventually commits suicide in the near future, none of those redditors would care, getting upvotes on reddit isn’t a valid replacement for getting pussy lol

If he was OK with it he wouldn’t make a post on Reddit about it

I am relatively happy with my copes:smonk::dab:

the amount of soy and :bluepill: in the comments is immeasurable

I wonder when he will rope eventualy :feelshehe:

That’s next level cope

> tried to get a gf for years
> failed
> still happy tho :feelstastyman:

If he is happy without a gf, then why the fuck did he try for years. Obviously he wasn’t happy alone