Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel in denial on Tinder

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
Do they know, that their faces and pictures are used as modern "freak show"? Do they know, how foid show their profile around their friends as laughable attraction? Do they know, that every normie push his self esteem with "competing" with this "freaks"? Do they know, that if they didn't get matches the last years, the will not the next years? And at least: especially to the dumpsters, who pay for the "extras" on tinder: Do they know, with their money, their incedom is not only pushed, no it cemented the situation. Just Circusmaxx you dump clown...

Some people will only learn through mistakes.

I once saw in public, how a group of ugly foids shared a mobile with a incel-Tinder Pic like a joint. It was so lifefuel for them, their egos where pushed to the sky and they had so much fun. So ragefull this situation.

Do they know, that their faces and pictures are used as modern "freak show"? Do they know, how foid show their profile around their friends as laughable attraction? Do they know, that every normie push his self esteem with "competing" with this "freaks"? Do they know, that if they didn't get matches the last years, the will not the next years? And at least: especially to the dumpsters, who pay for the "extras" on tinder: Do they know, with their money, their incedom is not only pushed, no it cemented the situation. Just Circusmaxx you dump clown...
I am embarrassed to my core for being so deep into cope that I used Tinder and even made another account when the first one was banned (I did nothing inappropriate and was banned for ugliness. I've read that it happens). Never got anything out of it. Though it was a necessary wake-up call to snap me out of cope.