Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel In Denial gives us Truecels "advice"

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVGU5ncuAbU[/video]

He reminds me of myself, a bluepilled coper, "just focus on other things in life, girls love a man with drive" just if you believe that, without an at least average face you shove your "goals" right up your ass because no girl will care. No hate to the guy in the video, I get that he is just trying to "help", but I just disagree with some things he said (he did say some good things like don't let terms like "virgin" define who you are).

He doesn't look like someone who can't get laid.

SHitty advice at it's best. Nothing works if you are ugly. Just be honest to yourself and obsess over women.

CopingGymcel said:
He doesn't look like someone who can't get laid.

This BBC is a failed normie, 5/10 at best. Plus he looks and sounds beta as fuck, still mogs me tho

If the advice isn't rope than it's bullshit

mental_out said:
Not really his features are terrible, you can see his weak chin even with the beard.

Honestly I've noticed lookism posters overrate the fuck out of people

He isn't good looking, but he can definitely get laid, especially since he is black (less harsh looks requirements).

His points are like what a psychiatrist would say to prevent a khv from killing himself. Complete bullshit.

mental_out said:
Blacks who don't fit the thug motif are at a disadvantage though

He just needs a few tattoos and an eye patch or something.

He needs to do one shitty soundcloud rap song and he be swimming in puss.

Not even Tyrone. More like Papuan abo.

Solitarian_Walker said:

@FACEandLMS Time to make a few rap songs. Just say "FACE FACE FACE FACE" a bunch of times to a beat.

Solitarian_Walker said:

If its a hit then yea you right.

>Incels... become a swimmer. Even if you are unattractive in the face, a swimmer's body will get leg. I was living proof (30+ years ago). Once you start having a bit of success, it will become easy. If you are just mangy... take a bath. Swimming will take care of that too.
lmao, just take a

Solitarian_Walker said:

He doesn't even need to rap, he just needs a heavy beat and say "nigga" and "i fuck yo bitch yo nihgggaa ima pop yo ass" a few times and boom, rich and is swimming in hollywood pussy

[font='YouTube Noto', Roboto, HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue Light', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]>Incels... become a swimmer.  Even if you are unattractive in the face, a swimmer's body will get leg.  I was living proof (30+ years ago).  Once you start having a bit of success, it will become easy.  If you are just mangy... take a bath.  Swimming will take care of that too.[/font]
[font='YouTube Noto', Roboto, HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue Light', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]lmao, just take a shower swim bro [/font]

CopingGymcel said:
@FACEandLMS Time to make a few rap songs. Just say "FACE FACE FACE FACE" a bunch of times to a beat.

Maybe if he shoots enough melanotan to look black. It only works if you're able to run that BBC thug game.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Maybe if he shoots enough melanotan to look black. It only works if you're able to run that BBC thug game.

He IS black.

CopingGymcel said:
He IS black.

Oh, shit. Then he's already halfway there.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Oh, shit. Then he's already half way there.

He also has a BBC and is tall.

CopingGymcel said:
He also has a BBC and is tall.

He needs a rapper name starting with "Lil" and that's it. BOOM, instant pussy.

Solitarian_Walker said:

Lil Celibate

Solitarian_Walker said:

But he is tall. How about "Big Pump," referring to his gigantic loads.

CopingGymcel said:

Big is too 90s. Everybody's Lil something these days.

CopingGymcel said:

What about lil big pump

theultimate341 said:
What about lil big pump

Then it sounds like he has a small penis, but has a big load. How about "lil dump"? He takes small dumps or something.

Lil lil. Two lils are better than one.

Kointo said:
His points are like what a psychiatrist would say to prevent a khv from killing himself. Complete bullshit.

This, same kind of advice a shitty femoid therapist gave to me when i tried that meme.

just lol his voice is so beta

i was expecting a masc low voice and this kids voice comes out of this rough looking black dude lmao

He needs an hear surgery IMMEDIATLY.

Kointo said: