Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel in denial copes by going MGTOW

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
A few weeks ago this guy made a video about us in which he offered advice on how to get laid. Now after smashing hundreds of hoes :feelskek: he's going MGTOW

balding chinkcel, it cant be more over than that

>balding asian
a man's gota cope

All cope and no rope

faggot gook loser. someone link him to incels.is

JFL @ that coping video title

I never understood the hate incels have for mgtows. So what if most of them are MSTOW? They are trying to erase the mindset of men looking for female validation.

One can be incel and mgtow at the same time. If you’re still trying to put women on a pedestal in 2k19, you’re just a cuck in training.

At this point I reckon at least 80% of the MGTOW "movement" is comprised of incels in denial.

At this point I reckon at least 80% of the MGTOW "movement" is comprised of incels in denial.
more like 100%.

Chad has women actively paying for his lifestyle and supporting him financially.

If you were actually attractive to women there is literally no reason to go MGTOW.

more like 100%.

Chad has women actively paying for his lifestyle and supporting him financially.

If you were actually attractive to women there is literally no reason to go MGTOW.
I think some of MGTOW are normies who got married and then divorce-raped, they're not 100% incel.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Tell me this is LARP...

I never understood the hate incels have for mgtows. So what if most of them are MSTOW? They are trying to erase the mindset of men looking for female validation.

One can be incel and mgtow at the same time. If you’re still trying to put women on a pedestal in 2k19, you’re just a cuck in training.
I have zero respect for a culture whose members don't seek to reproduce themselves

Just pass down your shitty genes bro
Eh, as long as my off spring wont turn out deformed, which is unlikely, then they'll be at least average assuming I get to reproduce in the first place

I hate mgtow copers,man. they boil my blood

Outside of my fucked up skin I mog him. He looks like a chink version of me.

There's no way that guy gets lots of casual sex in the west nowadays. No way at all.

Outside of my fucked up skin I mog him. He looks like a chink version of me.

There's no way that guy gets lots of casual sex in the west nowadays. No way at all.

He is a solid 3/10 with autism. In the end he will betabuxxx some fat sheboon single mother.

I don't hate Jerry, because I used to love his channel. He may look the way he does, but he has some interesting videos and conversations, especially Chinese history.

I mean, he used to be a PUA, and he still has that mindset I'm afraid...

I don't disagree with what he said in the video

Last edited:
most of the mgtow guys are guys who fuck regularly or who have been married a minority are virgins.that's what I've seen by looking in mgtow forums.but this guy of course is coping hard.

I wouldn't hate on MGTOWs, but the majority are MSTOW and former betabuxxers who got divorce raped. They are incel in a way that they probably never experienced the true pussy wetting "love" that a foid would have for a Chad.

MGTOW's get triggered by incels because they know they're incels themselves, but are living a lie. The truth hurts.
most of the mgtow guys are guys who fuck regularly or who have been married a minority are virgins.that's what I've seen by looking in mgtow forums.but this guy of course is coping hard.
This guy talks about MGTOW as if it's 2013 and he just discovered it. Where the fuck has he been for the last 6 years??

Last edited:
How is he an incel in denial if he already got laid? Doesn’t matter if he’s ugly or not.

I’m guessing it’s hopefully temp

Wouldn't be surprised if we see this guy here in a few years once the black pill hits.

Better MGTOW than a cucktear.

Nigga is ugly as fuck, he looks like if someone intentionally drew and ugly guy in a manga thats what he would look like.

Why does he talk like he`s teaching 12 year olds how cool and interesting planets and shit are? This is your brain on cope. He talks like hes giving a TED talk like he figured something out. ``MGTOW is learning who you are what you like`` nigga I knew that shit by the time I was out of highschool nigga its called a personality nigga I like big booty and New Beat tunes nigga I don`t need to go MGTOW to know what my favorite color is nigga shit

Last edited:
"The beauty of MGTOW" JFL at the beauty of dying on your floor alone surrounded by cans of beer and processed food because nobody could help you after you tripped, fell and stopped breathing, then after decomposing for a week having your landlord pay some people to remove your bloated, putrefying body from the property because you didn't pay the rent and he noticed. The beauty of having no living relatives you've contacted in the past few decades, so the morgue has trouble identifying your body and ends up cremating it and disposing of it like regular waste after they fail to figure out who you are. Being alone is so beautiful, that's why all these men have willingly embraced it.

Strong coping tbh

MGTOW = incel in denial

But there is one thing I agree on.
Lonely men's money does not belong to women. It's like taking from the poor and giving it to the rich.
So governments should stop taxing people so much