Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel ideology vs flat earthers philosophy

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

Its said that there are about 2% which is roughly 2 million delusional people believe the earth is flat.

So my question why dont we have a strong following. We legit have scientific studies backing our claims.

I really feel like there shouldnt be any reason to be grouped with these, individuals.

Last edited:
Earth doesn’t exist

Flat earth is fun to think about when you can't sleep and are trying to think of something to distract you from the fact that you can't fucking sleep. So you think of stupid shit like "what if the earth was flat and everybody is lying", or "what if the world is a simulation and we are in the Matrix".

Its said that there are about 2% which is roughly 2 million delusional people believe the earth is flat.

Would be nice to know what percentage of humanity is incel .
Maybe we could form an alliance of sorts .

Because the Blackpill doesn't make you happy to know about it, especially since it's backed by countless studies and science and common knowledge

Thinking that you are smarter and right about the earth being flat makes people happy and so they bypass science because it's convenient to confirm their theory

Because the Blackpill doesn't make you happy to know about it, especially since it's backed by countless studies and science and common knowledge

Thinking that you are smarter and right about the earth being flat makes people happy and so they bypass science because it's convenient to confirm their theory

i beg to differ the blackpill has made me happy actually, i mean its not alleviating me from my depression, but it has made me become self aware and mentally liberated myself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back