Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Idea: TeenZone

I

incel4life

Captain
I thought of an idea to make life better for incels: That idea is a government program called TeenZone.

Every incel, upon turning 30 while still being a virgin, should have the option of going to TeenZone once in his life. TeenZone is a place where an oldcel can just go hang out and play with 15-19 year old girls for a day. You can play monopoly with them, bounce around in the jumping castle, or just talk. Then when the day is over, the incel gets to take the teen he likes best home to be his wife.

What do you think of my TeenZone idea?

Lifefuel for MainLander

You can play monopoly with them, bounce around in the jumping castle, or just talk.
I bet your ass I would have more creative ideas too ngl

30 years old guy
Hang out with a 15 years old femoid
Want to get married with a teen

:feelswhat: Since when we are muslims?

It might reinvigorate my will to live. If I knew that I only had to be lonely for 5 years and a few months, I think I would at least try to become functional. Too bad then that it's a fantasy.

Another thing is, it's not the specifically age that's a problem for me. If you could find a female around my age with similar levels of life experience, who I could relate to, then that's all I care about. The problem is that these females are unicorns at my age, and nonexistent at 30.

Lifefuel for MainLander
:lul::lul::lul:

Make it 17-19. I want a gf, not a child.

But I'm 100% down with the idea that males who are still virgin at 30yo need sexual treatment funded by the state.
There are sexworkers (at least in Germany) for guys with mental disorders (literal brain potatoes) who get payed by the health insurance company. This needs to be a thing for 30yo males, too.

I think it's fantastic. Sounds really fun tbh.

Negative IQ cringe thread ngl

Yes i wanna spend an afternoon with a 15 years old foid to know all the sex she already had and i will never have.

21E0C59E 235F 4F80 A2BE 12A39038FF23

126BA2C2 3734 4DD3 82CD D74E1880EBD9

40 guests are watching:feelsbaton::feelstrash:

nigga i wont survive past 25

most reasonable and realistic post ive read on this site

I'd be humiliated if I lost at a game of go fish with a foid if I'm being honest.

Sounds nice but for us burgercels make it 16(or 18)-21 tbh

Cucktears is gonna be all over this.

Gibe gibe gibe gibe.

30 years old guy
Hang out with a 15 years old femoid
Want to get married with a teen

:feelswhat: Since when we are muslims?
Since now.

Article 2020382 0D310E3000000578 902 1024x615 large1

I'd like to cuddle with a 15 year old girl

I think 17-25 would be ideal. But I like the idea, just a place where a guy who has suffered from lack of women all his life gets to hang out with them like a sort of therapy but based on being around beautiful young creatures.

Just thinking of that is making my back hard

I know most people here have never been with a girl, but you really underestimate emotional intelligence. Someone that young 15-19 is not going to have much compared to a person in their 20s and 30s.

There's resentment for "missing out of those high-school years" so the memes commence, but in reality once you're older, you'd much rather be with someone with similar maturity to yourself.

I know most people here have never been with a girl, but you really underestimate emotional intelligence. Someone that young 15-19 is not going to have much compared to a person in their 20s and 30s.

There's resentment for "missing out of those high-school years" so the memes commence, but in reality once you're older, you'd much rather be with someone with similar maturity to yourself.
jfl @ thinking this is about emotional intelligence

Hello federal cuckreau of investigation

No man. I don't feel this way out of ignorance of what it would be like.

I thought of an idea to make life better for incels: That idea is a government program called TeenZone.

Every incel, upon turning 30 while still being a virgin, should have the option of going to TeenZone once in his life. TeenZone is a place where an oldcel can just go hang out and play with 15-19 year old girls for a day. You can play monopoly with them, bounce around in the jumping castle, or just talk. Then when the day is over, the incel gets to take the teen he likes best home to be his wife.

What do you think of my TeenZone idea?
Lmao nigger are you for real or this is scifi?
How will this "TeenZone" work?
Will the gouvernment solicitate parents to offer their kids up to some random men?
Jfl at thinking parents will give their kids away to some 30 years old.

BIG COPE.

You mean 30 year old chads? JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

No, this would be the truest form of hell. Listening to young girls who have every advantage in life over you is pure torture.

I only want to fuck and then they can go away.

What do I think of your idea?

Hello cucktears....

too many older teens have lost the magical touch of just pure conversation and having a fun time due to social media and how they are all vapid whores. wanting to talk to a 17-21 as some claim is laughable

early teens and under are where its at and wherw fun is.
"play monopoly"
"bounce around"
nigga what female 19yo you know want to do that stupid shit? they all want to be held down and choked to death while taking chad cock. you are seriously stupid. 14- would enjoy that though. they still want to form a bond and share playful time together since they are still, mostly, unaffected my dick lust and in prime pairbonding mode unlike vapid 19yo cunts that dont think at all.
all a 16+ girl is good for is a cum dump

you are seriously stupid. 14- would enjoy that though. they still want to form a bond and share playful time together since they are still, mostly, unaffected my dick lust and in prime pairbonding mode unlike vapid 19yo cunts that dont think at all.
Tbh I don't want to fuck them or anything but only kids younger than 14 (maybe 8-11) would want to go on a bouncy castle. Kids these days just play on their phones and adolescents just whore around.

Do you really think girls that age play Monopoly and jump around in bouncy castles nowadays? Teen girls nowadays play stripping games with their friends and their Chad bfs. TeenZone is a good idea for us to talk to them, but the rest off the stuff....lol.
too many older teens have lost the magical touch of just pure conversation and having a fun time due to social media and how they are all vapid whores.

"play monopoly"
"bounce around"
nigga what female 19yo you know want to do that stupid shit? they all want to be held down and choked to death while taking chad cock. they still want to form a bond and share playful time together since they are still, mostly, unaffected my dick lust and in prime pairbonding mode unlike vapid 19yo cunts that dont think at all.
True.