Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel idea for getting women: Secret NYC Incel Brotherhood

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
I was thinking: Maybe the incels of NYC could get together and form a brotherhood aiming to get each incel in the brotherhood a wife. We might not be able to get women on our own, but if we put our heads together maybe we could figure something out. We would do things equitably, so if there are 7 incels in the brotherhood, we would have to figure out some way to get 7 teen virgin roasties to agree to be our wives, and then afterwards the women would by distributed by lottery.

I'm optimistic about this because women's attitudes change when the environment around them changes. For example, many cult leaders were able to get attractive teens to be with them, even though the cult leaders were old and ugly. There's no way an old ugly guy could get a hot teen by hitting on her in a bar, but in a cult environment things are different.

Last edited:
I was thinking: Maybe the incels of NYC could get together and form a brotherhood/cult aiming to get each incel in the brotherhood a wife. We might not be able to get women on our own, but if we put our heads together maybe we could figure something out. We would do things equitably, so if there are 7 incels in the brotherhood, we would have to figure out some way to get 7 teen virgin roasties to agree to be our wives, and then afterwards the women would by distributed by lottery.

I'm optimistic about this because women's attitudes change when the environment around them changes. For example, many cult leaders were able to get attractive teens to be with them, even though the cult leaders were old and ugly. There's no way an old ugly guy could get a hot teen by hitting on her in a bar, but in a cult environment things are different.
Low IQ

Cult leaders usually are just older, not ugly. People wont follow let alone listen to an ugly person, dismissing religious messages as ramblings.

I was thinking: Maybe the incels of NYC could get together and form a brotherhood aiming to get each incel in the brotherhood a wife. We might not be able to get women on our own, but if we put our heads together maybe we could figure something out. We would do things equitably, so if there are 7 incels in the brotherhood, we would have to figure out some way to get 7 teen virgin roasties to agree to be our wives, and then afterwards the women would by distributed by lottery.

My idea of an incel state in the Sierra Nevada is much better.

Have fun bucko. If a foid joins your incel illuminati post a pic with a timestamp of her. I promise to eat my own shit if I see it