Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel INCEL HELL: RIO DE JANEIRO BEACH, BRAZIL

These whores are straight teasing bro:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Perfect place for taking creepshots:ahegao:.

How many times did you bust?

Brazil must be one of the worst countries to be incel in. Very sexual culture, giga NT loud extrovert people, not being able to afford copes, unemployment means homelessness, full of violent thugmaxxers and police brutality.

some of those foids faces are :feelspuke: . saw a lot of fake tits.

Brazil are the worst place to be an incel, I am from this shithole and hate every day on this hell

Couldn't watch, that is torture

Eh...I just see demons in bikinis

Maybe I'm getting old

I travel to Rio de Janeiro every year, the best I can do is to doomscroling to not see those foids.

fukkkk should not have clicked on ur link. Islamic State of Brazil now!

Me when I get there
90036.gif
Give me a gun and I do it

Bostil inteiro é assim mas creio que o Rio de Nojeira é o ápice da depravação e poluição.

O Esgotil é o país com menos incels e o pior para ser incel,os gringolóides desse fórum não sabem o privilégio que tem em terem nascido em primeiro mundo.
Over. If you're not White, you're not living. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Over. If you're not White, you're not living. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
True altough I believe pardolas are just as privileged as crackers in the social context,most whites I see are soyjaks or femboys.

Brazil racemixed too much, that's how they become so fucked

Tbh ngl I would rape them all very hard (in videogame ofc)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back