Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel INCEL HELL: RIO DE JANEIRO BEACH, BRAZIL

paused after 2 seconds of watching

Seeing that much booty and not being able to get one, no wonder why so many brazilian men are criminals

Seeing that much booty and not being able to get one
They are begging to be ass fisted! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I want to violently thrust my arm deep into her bleeding asshole till I her quivering asshole reaches all the way up my elbow! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fuckmeat market for chads.

Brazil must be one of the worst countries to be incel in. Very sexual culture, giga NT loud extrovert people, not being able to afford copes, unemployment means homelessness, full of violent thugmaxxers and police brutality.

They are begging to be ass fisted! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I want to violently thrust my arm deep into her bleeding asshole till I her quivering asshole reaches all the way up my elbow! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Based.

@Mainländer thoughts?

Brazil must be one of the worst countries to be incel in. Very sexual culture, giga NT loud extrovert people, not being able to afford copes, unemployment means homelessness, full of violent thugmaxxers and police brutality.

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Fuckmeat market for chads.
It's a fuck buffet for chad.

GODDAMNIT. I WISH SOME BRAZILIAN NIGGER MUTT WOULD TAKE AN MG42 TO THAT BEACH AND GIVE THEM THE NORMANDY BEACH TREATMENT.

Any beach is bad for an incel

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

You can make it an incel heaven if you CHOose to do so...

It's all a mattER of pERspective....

It's a fuck buffet for chad.

GODDAMNIT. I WISH SOME BRAZILIAN NIGGER MUTT WOULD TAKE AN MG42 TO THAT BEACH AND GIVE THEM THE NORMANDY BEACH TREATMENT.

You have to be kidding. Every foid has ass. WTF

Why don't Slavic girls have asses like them?
Idk it's probably due to genes but I've heard some retarded cope that foids in warmer climates have bigger asses. Most white toilets are planks compared to white ones in South America. Exceptions are curry and mongoloid toilets.

Chad only, all have chlamydia

Bro.

I really wish I could just walk around on that beach, and casually grab a nice handful of each foids ass and walk off.

If god is real send me to heaven and make this happen :feelsLightsaber:

God hates us bro. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Bro like come on, just let us walk around and touch it, I dont even want to sex them I just feel like it would be soooo satisfying to walk around groping them, shit would be fun as fuck. Idk what an ass feels like anyway other than touching my own ass.

Bro like come on, just let us walk around and touch it, I dont even want to sex them I just feel like it would be soooo satisfying to walk around groping them, shit would be fun as fuck.
Chad only. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Chad only. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Nah but even a chad could not go up to dozens of girls groping them even chad will get arrested eventually.

I wish they will be contracted by poisonous jellyfish.

Me when I get there
90036.gif

I hate the beach so fucking much, you see naked women and couples over there

I live in Brazil.
At least i wasn't born non-NT on top of being hideous, because then i'd actually be living in the 9th circle of hell, i feel for all who are non-NT in this country.
Living in a hyperfocused-on-sex cultured place and seeing other people act according to it, so young, while i get absolutely nothing, and also seeing these hot sluts who are encouraged to walk around almost naked everywhere, while i can't do anything with them, can't even touch them. They say brazilian foids are one of the most beautiful and it's true, but all i can do is stare.
I've also stepped on that beach once too, it's a must visit for Brazilians basically. Pretty big in size, big tourist destination. Bunch of fucking families, sluts, thugmaxxed chads, tourist chads, rich chads.
And i was a truecel, that on top of being alone i was also exposing my embarassing body genetics.
I don't go to any beaches now, and i'm especially NOT planning to ever go back to that one, beaches are beautiful places but i can't handle going alone with all of these normgroids and hot bitches around.

Last edited:
Exactly. And this weekend will be carnival here. 5 days of partying, sex and foid worship. It's like a holiday dedicated to women's asses.

Definity, worst place for incels(((me)))

Living in a hyperfocused-on-sex cultured place and seeing other people act according to it, so young, while i get absolutely nothing, and also seeing these hot sluts who are encouraged to walk around almost naked everywhere, while i can't do anything with them, can't even touch them. They say brazilian foids are one of the most beautiful and it's true, but all i can do is stare.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

how do you even approach them? as a non chad i mean the only way imaginable for me is through games

I can guarantee you every single one of those toilets has been raped by a slumhill nigger or fantasizes every night while waiting for it.

I can guarantee you every single one of those toilets has been raped by a slumhill nigger or fantasizes every night while waiting for it.
Raped multiple times and aborted multiple innocent babies making them baby killing whore FOIDS

Raped multiple times and aborted multiple innocent babies making them baby killing whore FOIDS
Until one time she'll choose to keep the mutt creature, and feel entitled for society gibs and a "good man" willing to raise it as his own.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back