Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel haters are incels in denial

• Thread starter Deleted member 39109
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39109

Self-banned
-
Look at profile pics of inceltears users. They are all sub5 subhumans. Like seriously bro, the more ugly you are the more you pretend to hate on incels.
Most anti-incel bigots are incels in denial because they are too pussy ot admit they are incel. The majority of inceltears userbase are sub5 subhumans hiding the fact they are incel by bashing them and simping for women.

Look at profile pics of inceltears users. They are all sub5 subhumans. Like seriously bro, the more ugly you are the more you pretend to hate on incels.
Most anti-incel bigots are incels in denial because they are too pussy ot admit they are incel. The majority of inceltears userbase are sub5 subhumans hiding the fact they are incel by bashing them and simping for women.
IT faggots would do anything for internet points aka reddit karma. Go through their post history and you will see how even society doesn't like them :smonk:

No.

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 21 21 10

20621935 764914120348224 4809161342379316616 n

Tall, "handsome", White stud with a fetish for HPD/insecure girls. An "incel" who cycled between "Carla" and his concubine Shannon.

"J-Ja-James! Oh my goodness! I love James! James is so beautiful! So White! So right! James makes me soak myself! Justus? No J-James!"

Last edited:
A lot of faggots out there who are sub 5'7", sub 5/10 facially obese fucks that somehow managed to maintain the delusion that simping for femoids will one day bring them pussy.

Yeah, man, I’m hungry too. It gets very miserable being in this desert with nothing to eat or drink but by saying ’I’m starving‘, you’re associating yourself with a toxic group of self-entitled people that believe they are entitled to food.