Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel haters admit the blackpill

We will go back to stone ages with tallfaggots beating each other with sticks and women will unironically see this as a good thing. Patriarchy is an aberration lol, society is an aberration, but i don't see you putting your phone down and going to live in the woods with your roastie ass.

Of course "Wolfie Claire", the user who has to let everyone know she's female so she can bitch about getting attention for it, is okay with.moving away from a family structure that has arguably produced the best quality offspring, and wants further degeneracy to be pushed on the basis of *desires being satisfied*

Women really should not have had rights lmao

Screenshot 20210224 110634 Reddit

I'll agree with her on the sex robots though. The less I need to depend on a woman for sexual pleasure, the more ill be content with life. If I could choose a robot gf I'd do it in a heartbeat

Last edited:
I'll agree with her on the sex robots though. The less I need to depend on a woman for sexual pleasure, the more ill be content with life. If I could choose a robot gf I'd do it in a heartbeat
Lolling @ you
Ignore the problem and come up with retarded things to forget about it (sex robots, etc. Something you will 100% not see in our lifetime)

Lolling @ you
Ignore the problem and come up with retarded things to forget about it (sex robots, etc. Something you will 100% not see in our lifetime)
How should I even respond to this. Should I get mad and throw an ad hominem for you not agreeing with me?

You aren't even asking a question or trying to converse with me, you're just purposefully trying to antagonize me.

Its not going to work tbh

How should I even respond to this. Should I get mad and throw an ad hominem for you not agreeing with me?

You aren't even asking a question or trying to converse with me, you're just purposefully trying to antagonize me.

Its not going to work tbh
Dnr

We will go back to stone ages with tallfaggots beating each other with sticks and women will unironically see this as a good thing. Patriarchy is an aberration lol, society is an aberration, but i don't see you putting your phone down and going to live in the woods with your roastie ass.
:lul:

The fact that it has so little replies tells you all you need to know, they know it's true.

"Only a handful of men fuck most women.":incel:
:feels:"Hmmm OK incel?? kys that's so dumb. Everyone has sex, not with you!"

"Only a handful of men fuck most women."Slut wojak
:soy:"Yaas queen, so smart! Really makes you think! Where can I donate money to you??"

The only problem with this is that society is taking resources away from males and giving them to females.

women use 80% of all tax paid services, while only paying 20% of it.

Lolling @ you
Sexbots? maybe not. But sexdolls exist and they look pretty good now

They can keep their creepy looking sex robots/sex dolls, I'm sticking to the real thing. This just gives me more reason and motivation to save up enough money, leave this country for good, settle in a south american country and manipulate the poor to get my way.

Screenshot 2021 02 24 at 181322
this comment pissed me off. as if sex robots and vr is a legitimate replacement to actual sex, love and intimacy.
Screenshot 2021 02 24 at 181503
and here I am, slightly below average and never got a date. im pretty sure if i was a point higher id struggle too. "one day" jfl, it's the reality right fucking now.

Last edited:
Of course "Wolfie Claire", the user who has to let everyone know she's female so she can bitch about getting attention for it, is okay with.moving away from a family structure that has arguably produced the best quality offspring, and wants further degeneracy to be pushed on the basis of *desires being satisfied*

View attachment 414925

Typical leftist. Probably a Jew too.

"she argues that patriarchy is an aberration in Earth's natural history and that a return to feminism will entail the elimination of monogamy (which unnaturally secures male sexual access, similar to how protectionism insulates certain economic sectors from international competition) and increased sexual competition between males where only a select few will enjoy the privilege of mating and reproduction."

An other appeal to nature applied very selectively.

"she could argue that modern medicine is an aberration in Earth's natural history and that a return to feminism will entail the elimination of reproductive healthcare (which unnaturally secures parturition for instance with the C-section, as well as making coitus purely recreative with contraception) and increased natural selection of females where only a select few will enjoy the privilege of surviving motherhood."

She's not wrong per se. The fact that Incel Tears are conceding just goes to show one cannot stop the :blackpill: & can't stop us.

View attachment 414925

Written like a true dystopian visionary, truly something to behold.

"We are moving away from everything remotely normal and that's okay- just take drugs and fuck robots. Just substitute all human relationships with VR, just live in a simulation when you are undesirable! Accept that!"

The fact that she thinks of that as an utopia tells you everything you need to know, ngl fedposting is what I want to do now, men shouldn't accept any pacification attempt of so(y)ciety, nothing than total male dominance is an acceptable goal when you read this shit, always remember that this is the end goal they have for us. Everything else that could be said about her would be against the (current) law.
Typical leftist.

Last edited:
I'll agree with her on the sex robots though.

TRL is just too low.

Until then, can we just legalize prostitution FFS ??

Why do we have to build machines to do what women have done for millennia ?

Last edited:
Why do we have to build machines to do what women have done for millennia ?
Because a specific race of men associated with the word pig, thought it was a good idea to normalize giving them rights

"Only a handful of men fuck most women.":incel:
:feels:"Hmmm OK incel?? kys that's so dumb. Everyone has sex, not with you!"

"Only a handful of men fuck most women."View attachment 414936
:soy:"Yaas queen, so smart! Really makes you think! Where can I donate money to you??"
:lul:

Why are inkwells so angry? Women choose best genetics for their children, just take a look at this 78 IQ Chad with a crime record of rape and assault :soy:

You can't disprove the blackpill

"Yea sex robots bro, healthy families and having kids is so last century."-reddit tranny
Theodore Kaczynski

I hate this world.
gorilla bro, can I stay with your kind?