Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel has enough and attacks bully(tyrone)

I don't see incels

They laugh at him cuz he can't even throw a punch and he made a fool of himself for nothing mate, sad reality. If he had scratched the negro's eyebrow they would be calling for his head tho, it's a lose lose situation buddy.
did u see the nigger? he was fighting like a femlae

pathetic and cringe. Didnt even hit him + didnt the nigga attack a foid first. It looked like he was whie knighting

This was embarassing. My 50 year old mom could probably take both these guys at once.
Fakecel for making fun of fighting skills

78nw3f

"No one hates you or treats you badly, it's all in your head"

meanwhile in the life of your average incel

>bullying
>verbal and mental abuse
>physical attacks
>no one on your side
>gaslighted about it ever happening
>literally a common trope in media though because everyone knows it actually happens
>people dont want to admit it when addressing us directly
>cycle repeats

Am I the only High School dropout here?

He should bite the nigger on the neck like a zombie and start eating the students

If it was incel vs incel, they’d be recording laughing.

Also I hate how they hold him back and let the black guy swing a few shots at him.

I bet after the black guy claimed he, “won the fight”, and got even more pussy

The cycle of hatred can be erased if we all kill them on the other side of the sea.

>bullying
>verbal and mental abuse
>physical attacks
>no one on your side
>literally a common trope in media though because everyone knows it actually happens
>cycle repeats

>bullying
>verbal and mental abuse
>physical attacks
>no one on your side
>cycle repeats
That´s why school shootings are justified, when they happen.

That´s why school shootings are justified, when they happen.
Not sure if i'd say it's justified really. Certainly not the way most shooters do things anyway. They always target people who never did shit to them anyway jfl. I mean, at the bare minimum, fucking with innocents is objectively not good.

That said though, we all know why they happen, everyone does. It's understandable from the viewpoint of people who feel they've nothing left and just sort of snap due to X circumstance and mental illness (sometimes as a result of circumstance). People all know why it happens. They know exactly how to stop it happening. But oh no... Basic compassion is WAAAAYYYY too much to ask of regular people. That upsets the status quo. They would literally rather thousands die (usually at the hands of disgruntled non-incels btw jfl) than dare begin to even think of just treating people a little more human.

I don't agree with harming others, while I know most people in the world know the feeling of wanting to do some eye for an eye shit, something as far as that really doesnt solve anything and in fact it just makes it worse for the next man. I'd like to say I knew of any solutions but that would require cooperation from the rest of society, but they're unwilling.

I know stuff like that is no good, for countless reasons, but I guess on an emotional level I am indifferent. But that goes for a lot of things nowadays unless personal, or people I know and care for etc. I've just lead too long a life of bad news and shit circumstances that its all just another day whenever I hear about it.

I used to care about stuff like that I guess when i was younger. But not only do I not receive an ounce of sympathy, empathy or care IRL, but being constantly beaten down by life and seeing countless shit over and over just takes it out of you. It's desensitizing. Its a shit world anyway. It makes you indifferent to it really. I need to get a 'DNR' tattoo on my forehead or something for the next time I inevitably fuck myself up and end up in hospital. Over for paragraphcels

LMFAO white girl holds him back while completely ignoring the black dude's sneak punches while the rest of the normies laugh. LOL caucusoids so retarded.

She probably let him black her afterwards.

Not sure if i'd say it's justified really. Certainly not the way most shooters do things anyway. They always target people who never did shit to them anyway jfl. I mean, at the bare minimum, fucking with innocents is objectively not good.

That said though, we all know why they happen, everyone does. It's understandable from the viewpoint of people who feel they've nothing left and just sort of snap due to X circumstance and mental illness (sometimes as a result of circumstance). People all know why it happens. They know exactly how to stop it happening. But oh no... Basic compassion is WAAAAYYYY too much to ask of regular people. That upsets the status quo. They would literally rather thousands die (usually at the hands of disgruntled non-incels btw jfl) than dare begin to even think of just treating people a little more human.

I don't agree with harming others, while I know most people in the world know the feeling of wanting to do some eye for an eye shit, something as far as that really doesnt solve anything and in fact it just makes it worse for the next man. I'd like to say I knew of any solutions but that would require cooperation from the rest of society, but they're unwilling.

I know stuff like that is no good, for countless reasons, but I guess on an emotional level I am indifferent. But that goes for a lot of things nowadays unless personal, or people I know and care for etc. I've just lead too long a life of bad news and shit circumstances that its all just another day whenever I hear about it.

I used to care about stuff like that I guess when i was younger. But not only do I not receive an ounce of sympathy, empathy or care IRL, but being constantly beaten down by life and seeing countless shit over and over just takes it out of you. It's desensitizing. Its a shit world anyway. It makes you indifferent to it really. I need to get a 'DNR' tattoo on my forehead or something for the next time I inevitably fuck myself up and end up in hospital. Over for paragraphcels
That´s right.
But when it does happen, i can´t help but cheer for the PUNISHER, as i would put it.
Because it´s a shit world that needs someone to take action, when you see so much perpetual injustice being done to people who don´t deserve it.
At that point, those bystanders who do nothing lose their innocence in the making, a shooter just doesn´t wake up one day and decide to go on a rampage for fun, it takes a set amount of circumstances to boil, and then all the sons and daughters of bastards act shocked that they will hit the coffin younger than they expected.

Last edited:
Love how the Stacy steps in between them to try and defend Tyrone

BBC worshipping femoid toilet needs to be gang raped and skinned alive (in video game)

Bullies must be killed tbh, i hope more schoolshootings happens so maybe less bullying...? :feelsbadman:

>bullying
>verbal and mental abuse
>physical attacks
>no one on your side
>cycle repeats

thats what happened to me, daily public humiliation inside and outside of school even teachers stood by and laughed or ignored. They're lucky Im low-t and don't believe in violence
Fuck I had similar experiences growing up, except I fantasized about killing my bullies but I wouldn't even dare to say anything back to them irl because I was a high-inhib weak autist.

>bullying
>verbal and mental abuse
>physical attacks
>no one on your side
>cycle repeats

The foid got hit too :feelskek: