Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel has enough and attacks bully(tyrone)

It is unnatural for students of different races to attend the same school.

why these stupid kids don't help himn he's emotionnally abuse 24/7 like why they are laughting at him ??? thats why schoolshooter shoot everyone they maybe don't bully you but they don't move a leg when u need help

The coalburner doesn´t want the nerd to fight for his life, not even once.

It is unnatural for students of different races to attend the same school.
bro u will be shocked to know how many incels been bullied by white chads with rich parents unless the black bully u can carrer moghim he probably a felon who will leave school before 18 but a white bully its brootal he's rich and perfect in every term, the teachers love em, u can't do anything

Love how the Stacy steps in between them to try and defend Tyrone

BBC worshipping femoid toilet needs to be gang raped and skinned alive (in video game)

bro u will be shocked to know how many incels been bullied by white chads with rich parents unless the black bully u can carrer moghim he probably a felon who will leave school before 18 but a white bully its brootal he's rich and perfect in every term, the teachers love em, u can't do anything

62385949_2371521679580550_4302159476435189760_n-jpg.546925

They basically held him down to get pummeled.

why these stupid kids don't help himn he's emotionnally abuse 24/7 like why they are laughting at him ??? thats why schoolshooter shoot everyone they maybe don't bully you but they don't move a leg when u need help
They laugh at him cuz he can't even throw a punch and he made a fool of himself for nothing mate, sad reality. If he had scratched the negro's eyebrow they would be calling for his head tho, it's a lose lose situation buddy.

thats what happened to me, daily public humiliation inside and outside of school even teachers stood by and laughed or ignored. They're lucky Im low-t and don't believe in violence

Of course the cumskin whore rushes to defend tyrone once the incel rises up

That nigger walks like faggot

Tyrone has a foid come to his defence hahaha :blackpill:

Bunch of faggots plus that foid ruining everything

what a stupid annoying whore,i wanna shit in her fucking mouth

Its not that hard to learn how to punch. Why is he clinging on to him lul

I hate normies so fucking much

This was embarassing. My 50 year old mom could probably take both these guys at once.

They should all be shot

Fuck that coal burning mayo whore for interfering with 2 men fighting.

fuck school never experienced more violence in a place more than school all my life at least adults pretend to get along with me it was just disgusting being ugly in school

Two monkeys and a toilet couldn't beat him with their powers combined.

Beautiful.

incel had some weight behind him, he could've fucked tyrone up if BBC stacey didn't intervene.

Hate it when some dumb bitch gets in the way. Let the bully and the victim fight it out.

I bet mrs. coalburner didn't do shit to defend the victim when he was the one getting bullied like how she simped for tyrone this whole video. How about this, since she wants to protect him so bad why doesn't she take every punch for him to help our boy let some aggression out. :feelshmm:

Should have pulled out a Chicago firework on that nigger

Stupid nig to go after a big, potentially dangerous guy like that.
Also I thought maybe the foid was white dude gf? Why assume opposite

That niggeroid is a disgrace to other niggers because of his weak physicality.

I wouldn't be suppressed if he was suspended for that

Look how that dirty coal burner is protecting that monkey from fat kid.

If the incel could at least landed a punch..

They holding the incel back and let tyron take swings. Fucking faggots

They holding the incel back and let tyron take swings. Fucking faggots
Of course niggers are cowards. And worst of all no one gives a shit, just look at that enviroment when everyone casually walks by, and doesn´t do anything, specially those dudes who just laugh.

Then, they act surprised when a school shooting happens FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

Well, too bad because once it does, no one is innocent anymore in the eyes of the shooter.