Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Halloween costume

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Arch Anomie - Older and wiser than you.
-
I've had an idea for an incel Halloween costume for several years now. I pass on my thoughts for next year.

Dressed nice in current "fashion" (clueless)

Deoderant sticks taped to underarms

Axe body spray can strapped around neck + Little tree car airfresheners.

Dating for dummies book

Neckbeard

Spraying perfume around obnoxiously

ar-15 toy gun strapped to your back

The piece de resistance a showerhead + tube with a bottle of water taped to your back so you can literally shower every 30 seconds

Character:
Be overconfident jump into conversations. Apologize for being confident. Obviously read from dating book and try out advice on the hottest women in the room. Interrupt yourself to take 30 second increment showers continue on like it isn't unusual. Over use of finger guns, unfunny jokes. That's what she said! Not! If people catch on and start engaging you, take out a 1989 Gameboy and ignore them. Make pop culture references but get them wrong. Make up your own science facts. Propose toasts to people you don't know. Wish random people happy birthday.

sounds fun but nobody would understand

i woud rather dress as ER and quote him while drinking vanilla latte all night