Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel got a hug from a hot girl

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
"And she was my cousin" Just lol

I don't know if it is fake and he is playing a character or if it is real. But I'll post it anyway:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUlInVat7jc[/video]

I saw his recent videos and he could looks max easy if he ditched the glasses and styled his hair, he'd still be autistic as fuck though

From Incel to chad-lite

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G0-6gemraI[/video]

Nautica1983 said:
I saw his recent videos and he could looks max easy if he ditched the glasses and styled his hair, he'd still be autistic as fuck though

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7-cvXY5ENk[/video]

Like this you mean? He already looksmaxed (pubertymaxed). If you look at the thumbnail, you can see how roasties respond to Chadlite, even autistic ones.

CopingGymcel said:

Like this you mean? He already looksmaxed (pubertymaxed).
If he wasnt super autistic and didnt have a strange accent he'd be set

I got a hug from a hot girl and she initiated cause she wanted comfort. It's the one claim I have to fakeceldom.

ilieknothing said:
I got a hug from a hot girl and she initiated cause she wanted comfort. It's the one claim I have to fakeceldom.

Sadly no female will ever hug a currycel.

wtf he became such a fuking chad its over

incelkingkong said:
wtf he became such a fuking chad its over

Too bad he is too autistic to ever get anywhere with girls. Even if he looked like O'pry, he would struggle.

Look at 13:20 at the vid I linked. The guy had an opening and he goes completely autistic and fucks it up.

LOLed when he said "my cousin" but he's not an incel. He's a nerd with potential. A true incel doesn't have a chance.

Westcoastincel said:
LOLed when he said "my cousin" but he's not an incel. He's a nerd with potential. A true incel doesn't have a chance.

He is extremely autistic. If that's not incel, I don't know what is.

I hate my cousin. She has some pretty single female friend sbut she won't introduce me to them because she thinks I'm ugly and retarded.

CopingGymcel said:
He is extremely autistic. If that's not incel, I don't know what is.

his videos are fake. just look at his friends in the recent videos they dont look incel. and he has many other videos that he made with girls he was friends with.

the guy is trolling

I know this guy (za0000222/zazef) pretty well. We've talked many times before a long time ago.

He's mostly a troll. Some of his stories are true but are exaggerated or otherwise presented in a way that would be funny to the audience. He's one of those people who is legitimately autistic, but roleplays within his autism.

incelman said:
I hate my cousin. She has some pretty single female friend sbut she won't introduce me to them because she thinks I'm ugly and retarded.

Have you asked her or are you just assuming? Perhaps ask her to hook you up with one of her lesser pretty friends?

CopingGymcel said:
Have you asked her or are you just assuming? Perhaps ask her to hook you up with one of her lesser pretty friends?

I'm assuming based on her snob and belittling behavior towards me. Also, women will NOT hook up a guy THEY themselves are not attracted to.

incelman said:
I'm assuming based on her snob and belittling behavior towards me. Also, women will NOT hook up a guy THEY themselves are not attracted to.

From what I understand, sometimes they try to hook up a friend that they are not attracted to if that guy becomes too close and tries to overstep his boundaries of the friend zone.

CopingGymcel said:
From what I understand, sometimes they try to hook up a friend that they are not attracted to if that guy becomes too close and tries to overstep his boundaries of the friend zone.

Nope. It doesn't happen that way. A girl only wants guys she is attracted to to be happy. If you are ugly to her then you might as well jsut die.

CopingGymcel said:

Like this you mean? He already looksmaxed (pubertymaxed). If you look at the thumbnail, you can see how roasties respond to Chadlite, even autistic ones.

Yes there's no way he's an incel. That girl at 20:05 would've gobbled his Chadlite dick if he wasn't (acting more?) autistic. He directly asked a girl (single mother?) if he could see her from the back after calling her a Pokemon trainer and she said 'sure'. If he didn't literally go straight outside to try chat up a little girl and make her cry then he could've been filling that library girl's roast in the toilet while her kid reads Hungry Caterpillar again and probably develops into an incel through the psychological trauma. If an incel approached femoids like that he'd be put in prison for rape.

funny how things work

Wow!! 21:05 Check out how fast her face went from "Oh he's cute i'd totally fuck him" to "oh nvm he's retarded"

"And she was my cousin" Just lol
we should make a thread asking which incels got hugs from female cousins/siblings, or would it be bragging to admit to that?